Chris McCandless was an adventurer who felt called to live a nomadic lifestyle...

Chris McCandless was an adventurer who felt called to live a nomadic lifestyle. After spending time traveling across the US, he ended up in the Alaskan wilderness, where he eventually died of starvation due to lack of food and becoming trapped by rising river waters.

Attached: 3q689sqni0991.jpg (580x326, 19.77K)

He didn't die from "lack of food". He poisoned himself with shit potato which made his body unable to absorb nutrients. Dude literally could have eaten a feast and still die of malnutrition.
I too hate consumerism and modern mall zombie lifestyle. Little boxes on the hillside.
But he didn't prepare himself nearly enough. He was foolish and stupid. I don't romanticise his childishness and neither should you.

How did he have such sparkly white teeth if he was living in the wild?
Ever picture I've seen of this fucker his teeth are perfect.

How could one possibly no this?

dumb fag ded hah

he's unironically dumber than ted kacsynski and grizzly man and that is dumb

This. He was a fucking unprepared retard. He refused to bring a map because he wanted the feeling of “discovering” the Alaskan wilderness for himself. He had no wilderness survival guides, no plan, and no emergency exit.

tl;dr motherfucker literally died because he couldn’t regulate his enthusiasm for camping lol

When I make it from crypto I'm going to live in the wilderness, bros. But in a mansion with Internet so I can still talk to you all.

Attached: 13.jpg (248x242, 14.01K)

where do shit potatoes even come from?

main character syndrome

the main character in all my favorite movies make it out alright, so I guess I will too huh? dude camping in remote areas lmao

Let's pretend his passion was Nascar driving...

Christopher McCandless sets off, from California in an old car he rebuilt himself (he replaced the fenders and painted it), on a trip to the Daytona 500. He only gets across the state line when he runs out of fuel because he forgot to fill it up. Instead of simply walking to the nearest gas station or flagging down help he decides to push his car over an embankment and set it on fire. He then proceeds to walk on foot to the nearest car lot (which happens to be in Mexico for some reason, mostly because he burned up his map in the car and he's been taking backroads.) He finds an old bicycle in a garbage dump and uses that.

He finally gets to the car lot and buys a fixer-upper for $50. Before leaving the car lot he has to change a tire, which he replaces with the solid rubber donut. He buys fuel and heads off to the Daytona 500 again. Only he's heading deeper into Mexico and eventually ends up broken down in front of, "Autodromo Internacional de la Jolla" due to no water in the radiator. The engine block has seized up. Luckily, there's a race about to start. Christopher...er "Alexander Superspeeder", who changed his name, pays the $125 entry fee for the race.

Unfortunately, Alexander Superspeeder doesn't have a race car. He does however have an old bicycle still. He uses the bicycle to race. He makes it only 3 laps before he is too tired to steer straight and veers off into a race car and is killed.

Some Jew picks up his story and writes a book about his life and how he followed his dreams. Another Jew makes a movie about it. Armchair racers around the world adore him.

The End.

Attached: alexander superspeeder.png (550x440, 287.72K)

>He refused to bring a map because he wanted the feeling of “discovering” the Alaskan wilderness for himself.
and the swelled river which locked him in had a crossing like 2kms from where he was squatting

Attached: 1622073936719.png (512x422, 230.54K)

ted wasn't that dumb though he was like a PHD in Math and probably would've never been caught if not for his brother recognizing his writing

Why didn't he just eat the bugs?

Attached: 4e1481ffcd273952d120cd14a715fe7d.jpg (500x500, 42.9K)

>trying to convince me that I'm not the only sentient being in this "reality" my "brain" is putting me through
If I could "die" none of this would appear to "exist" because I wouldn't be around to see and live it
seethe, cope and have sex

>When I make it from crypto
You should just go to your nearest forest and try to escape the literal bear market instead, better chances of making it there mate.

Now is the time to buy. Or it will be at 15k anyway.

Can you imagine me having sex please user

yes, but it will be with a manlet

he's a disrespectful retard. RIP to him but he never respected anything in his life and you can immediately gather that just from the few stories about him. Never respected how lucky he was to be born rich, never respected the safety that modern society provides, and lastly he had no respect whatsoever for the wildlife.

I haven’t seen the film since it came out and it still annoys me.

I looked up the trailer a little while ago and the YouTube comments are flooded with people talking about how much they admire him, or how inspirational he was. Jesus.

This gives off strong homo vibes
Yes he's still manlier than /tv

some guy wrote a book and found out that some sort of flower has a rare potential side effect and it grows in the area.

the same author also claimed that cliffs/rock faces resemble vaginas.

tldr: it's circumstantial evidence at best

Attached: d4.jpg (800x449, 38.56K)

So made up then