What are the odds they play this straight instead of making it a girl power movie?

What are the odds they play this straight instead of making it a girl power movie?

Attached: 47130AC0-186F-4E90-B0EC-BC7952D185E4.jpg (1242x1204, 1.3M)

None. Hollywood will firmly remain committed to their feminism bullshit until America collapses

Zero. We've already seen a still of the guy who slaps her ass and she punches him.

Goose wouldn't sign on if he didn't get his alpha moment. He'll get the girl at the end

I feel like they're both playing fish-out-of-water types in a modern world. Kind of like that Brady Brunch movie.

But making Barbie a girl power movie would be playing it straight....
Also what is this body type called?

Attached: 0E5EC598-856B-4AC8-BF33-F1CAE80B3692.jpg (600x733, 73.54K)

Post please,

That skin's official name is "Enforcer Grimace" in the item shop but everybody calls it "dunga dunga" in game

just looks like an average Aussie couple

Thanks

I'm going to be very upset if Barbie is a girl power movie!

What's the opposite of infinity? It's Greta Gerwig and it's 2022. What do you think?

The way the two of them freak out and hug each other gives me hope but its probably from an early scene in the movie before Barbie becomes disillusioned with the real world.

>instead of making it a girl power movie
LOL

The best barbie show was Barbie in the Dreamhouse where they are all actual dolls, Barbie is an omniexpert in everything because she had every single job in the world and all the appliances are human sized because they are all dolls, so the deodorant sprays are the same size as they are.

Objectively best show.

Attached: 1656750434488.webm (720x720, 2.84M)

>play this straight

#gayboysummer

No, it was Barbie in the nutcracker film.

What do you think barbie is about?

If this Barbie movie is made for girls I'm gonna shit my pants in anger. THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO US!