What are some of the best STRONG WOMAN characters?

What are some of the best STRONG WOMAN characters?

Attached: 772d3e27ad4f4b8497f288b0a6c60e0f.jpg (678x1200, 79.45K)

my mom

TUMMY

>Strong woman who gets my dick hard = good
>Strong woman who doesn't get my dick hard = bad
That's all there is to it

Attached: MV5BZTNiYWViYTQtYjYyMi00M2UzLTlkMzktYzRmMjI0YWVmNWMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTIwNDI1ODM@._V1_.jpg (1613x1111, 852.33K)

the hench(wo)man in Double Impact

This

can someone help me find the one xena episode where the bad guy kicks xena in the crotch, but xena doesn't even react, the baddie is visibly surprised and then tries again

it made me laugh hard as a kid, but I could never find the episode again

Xena and Callisto forcibly breeding you

Xena was like a softer version of those soft core fantasy films

Everytime I see Xena on here, I get reminded why I can't stand fucking bimbos and why I never fucked stupid chicks. Xena and Sailor Mercury made sure I'm only attracted to smart and independent chicks and that I'm immediately repulsed by dumb women

Callisto is why im attracted to nasty bitches. ruined me

Imagine Xena vs. Lexington Steele

Corey Everson in Double Impact. The scene where she threatens Van Dammes girlfriend by frisking her roughly, and then whispering in her ear "now you can do me" is kino. She threatens to rape her basically cause she can't stop her. Wew.

Dude, I was super perverted by the time I was four. By the time I watched Xena (at five), I wished I could fuck a chick like Callisto even though I knew Xena was the smarter choice. That show had some amazing casting directors.

Attached: tumblr_psnsnqPQ5e1x6m6njo1_1280.jpg (1040x1300, 204.2K)

i want her to punch my dick off when she's had her fill

/mygirl/

Attached: sleeping.jpg (1920x1080, 568.89K)

Motherfuckers in this thread be having based taste. Next thing you fuckers tell me is you like Sidney Fox from Relic Hunter

Attached: hlmn8aedr1081.jpg (303x400, 18.98K)

wow talk about memory hole.