Watching old movies I really wonder why men stopped wearing suits...

Watching old movies I really wonder why men stopped wearing suits. They look like they make you feel sexy while you're wearing them.
And it's not just fashion, the aesthetics of everything seemed much smoother back then.

Attached: ldRib4Hzpl95FNfkhBXM8BejDkj.jpg (440x660, 42.16K)

What happened to the strong silent type?

Suits are shit. They are expensive, hot, impractical, and don't get me fucking started on the corporate noose. The ultimate cuckholdry.

Unironically one of the few good things the millenials/zoomers have done is the abandonment of the suit and the return of casual wear.

Return to tradition.

Attached: 324244363482.jpg (383x795, 205.31K)

Good suits feel great: warmer when it's cold, breathable when it's warm and depending on the context you can take the jacket off.

what went wrong

Attached: 1633612087126.jpg (2172x1632, 909.58K)

t. Dresses exclusively in graphic tees and cargoshorts

I am going to COoM. The sexual tension is unpalatable

>greensleeves starts playing

Genuinely wish I could dress like a medieval man

They're uncomfortable and you have to dry clean them.

Kino aesthetic

Attached: pfja7n7oQnuuZIOj3Y6hLGAu71d0Cx_large.jpg (1288x1600, 415.13K)

They don't look good when you're fat, and honestly also don't look good if you are skinnyfat

Nothing looks good when you're fat.

Attached: 1656577970989.png (475x692, 21.4K)

>Men's clothing furnished by Promenade Fashions for Men
I have no idea why I remember that from the Mission Impossible credits.

>Here's those kids I was telling you about

>t.

Attached: bermuda-baggy-en-jeans-pour-homme-shorts-denim-sw9344-03.jpg (1200x1200, 197.23K)

Sigh, it's such a shame the ladies these days don't appreciate a classy gentleman such as myself
*tips fedora*

Because things have been getting more casual for the last 300 years, even though the suit is the sweet spot for me, looks the best and you can put it on in a matter of seconds. People definitely cared about style more back in the day. But when you look at a 1930s movie for example and say 'wow they're all wearing suits' well yeah, what else should they be wearing, they're actually was nothing else, the suit back then was just clothing, nothing special about, equivalent to a t shirt and jeans nowadays. How you dress was and is also an act of rebellion by teenagers, greasers in the 50s for example, that contributed a lot to the casualization of clothes.

what a bunch of ugly cunts lmao

This film sucks.
This one is kino:

Attached: 936full-out-of-the-past-poster.jpg (789x1177, 178.36K)