Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: Rocka-who.jpg (1240x1810, 678.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpl93IeKCtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

You know it was, let's not stand of ceremony here. I know, and YOU know why you made this thread.

Because I like Art Deco?

Attached: Helmet .jpg (800x615, 55.28K)

Reminder Disney made a preschool series of this in 2019

Attached: rocketeer-disney-channel-tn-med.jpg (817x707, 93.54K)

Yes, and it's a damn shame we don't have more films like it. One of the reasons I love Batman: The Animated Series as well.

Damn right

The Rocketeer is almost too kino for this world.

Attached: artdeco.jpg (1615x1441, 874.49K)

what kind of emotions does artdeco bring up

Cheerfulness, optimism... I don't know a word for it but, a world where simple things are made to be beautiful just because they can be.

The first movie I ever saw in theaters, I love it.

art deco is one the best aethestics ever

It would have been a lot better with the Rocketeer cussing and his girlfriend's tits out. Disney has never made a decent movie and you know it.

Never read the comic, but is it really more violent/sexual than the film?

Almost every single Disney animated movie made before 2000 is a contender for best film of all time. Cope

Stupid ass iron man knock off

I remember I always wanted that helmet as a kid.

for (you)

Pride.

There's more cheesecake for sure, the comic is pretty different from the movie though. Lots of the same basic story beats but the movie actually improved a lot of things about the characters & the overall narrative. With all respect to Dave Stevens.

I thought it was just something they pulled out of their ass. No wonder it sucked.

I'm not being serious. I actually really like the movie and I want to impregnate Jennifer Connelly. I'm the first guy to say that on this board so I get dibs.

Her titties automatically equals kino

Attached: cdc383452e5aea7e9ae635aad0e83a26.jpg (860x1279, 82.74K)

It includes the single best main title theme of any motion picture ever, ever, so yes. Pax Americana. Good white people triumphing. Back when America dared to express White excellence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpl93IeKCtU

>le white German man is…. le bad!
shit movie

is it worth watching Any Forums or is it just Any Forums shit like says?

yeah but it's boring

Based Art Deco appreciator

Attached: atlas-bar-singapore-5.jpg (1540x944, 206.47K)

It's a great movie. It's wholesome & if that's not your thing you may consider it corny, but it is a great movie.