Anyone else find it weird that 'Friends' has a creator? To me 'Friends' just exists and always has...

Anyone else find it weird that 'Friends' has a creator? To me 'Friends' just exists and always has, it's the bedrock of broadcast television. If you told me that when John Logie Baird demonstrated the first television 'Friends" was already being broadcast, just waiting for mankind to invent the receiver, I'd believe you.

Attached: friends.png (840x600, 355.28K)

>One random woman producer takes credit for entire show
Shocking

congrats on getting 6 mill shekels out of a jewess' hand niggers

>walk up to a random person in New York in 1989
>Ask to see their friend group
>It's a bunch of people that look like them and have similar interests
Weird how that works. I grew up in the 90's and my class was very multicultural and I hang out with white/black/asian people in my friend group and we all enjoyed watching Friends as kids. We also watched shows that had only black people in it and thought it was funny.

Attached: homeless.webm (396x394, 249.6K)

Donates to whom? A charity fund her friends have set over that functions as a money laundering organization?

Chandler had like 5 different black bosses. There were tons of minority side characters over the years

She's the co-creator with David Crane who's still her writing partner. They recently finished up a show with Matt LeBlanc called Episodes that was infinitely better than Friends

that or shes being extorted by a woke organization lol

they want even mo' money from whitey

>Guy filming could have prevented the darky from pouring his orange drank on the homeless man by slapping it out of his hand
>Instead continues filming and does nothing to stop it
We truly live in a (((society)))

she peaked with The Powers That Be anyway, which also was all white people lol

Attached: MV5BNDc4MWNhZDQtZTI5MC00ZDljLTkzNzItMmRkY2RjZTcyZGU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwODg2MDY@._V1_.jpg (1000x1500, 206.04K)

Ths nigger and homeless guy shouldn't be there in the first place

Clearly the only reason a jewess would support woke stuff is if she were being extorted.

David crane made episodes
That women made a netflix show called grace&frankie(the longest netflix original show).

How many of these are (((fellow whites)))?

>Anyone else find it weird that 'Friends' has a creator?

There has to be a jew for another jew to give the goyims money to, its just how it works.

Attached: dey live.jpg (1400x1400, 225.65K)

>4m
lmao her net worth is probably like 500m

she didn't write the headline dumb dumb

*not shown
Friends creator makes 12m a year based on reruns alone

friend was just a white version of a black show

I'm guessing she owed 4M in taxes..