When did you realize that critics are paid shills / retarded?

When did you realize that critics are paid shills / retarded?

Attached: 41F3A93E-3316-4DA9-90A4-B7989B54596F.png (612x244, 25.35K)

>times critics were right

BB is a masterpiece

Better Call Saul is better

I remember watching the first episode of season 5 right after rewatching season 4. Season 4 ends and its very clear Walt and Jesse's relationship has become too strained and we will never go back to the shenanigans of the first few seasons. Then first episode is about Walt and Jesse's wacky magnet adventure and I knew this was going to be a disappointing season, its not as bad as I originally thought but its still the weakest season of the show.

Gee what an achievement

Dem trips

they were rivals in season 4 but became friends and partners again after defeating gus together, they try to go back to the good old days until todd shoots the kid

television is inherently inferior to cinema, for a TV show breaking bad really is great

2011, skyward sword got a bunch of 10/10 scores despite glaring flaws. I haven't trusted critics for any type of media since.

The spinoff being better than the main? Yeah, I'd say it is quite an achievement.

Yeah, their relationship in early season 5 is the exact same as it is in Face Off

This

Season 5 was kino. The opinions of autists don't matter.

Unironically the difference in reviews between ‘King of the Monsters’ and ‘Godzilla vs Kong’. They’re roughly the same quality (GvK is probably a little worse, and a little more stale). The writing and plotting and the fight scenes are all virtually identical in quality. But somehow, even though it’s the exact same shit two years later, GvK has 30 more points on Rotten Tomatoes. There’s no way those 30 points weren’t purchased.

Based

BB is pretty good but you've got to wonder how much better it would be if Vince and the team planned it out from the beginning. He's openly said that he wrote it season to season.

Whatever happened with the DVD? Hank knows he's fucked then the next episode he's investigating Walt again

Apparently 4 and 5 were made up as they filmed. Vince had no idea how Gus was gonna get it and he had no idea what Walt was gonna do with the M60.

If he did go with his original plan then Jesse would be dead and the series wouldn't be nearly as good.

Nigga what? Bullshit