LETS

LETS
GO
BRANDON!!

Attached: 1656730192389.jpg (538x500, 52.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/XOM/exxon/net-profit-margin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's Brandon?

Were officially in a recession. The only questions you should be asking is if you have enough ammo and a bunker breeder

Mods clean this filth

Get boosted, faggot

Attached: 1656738862644.png (628x1024, 1.65M)

ROSES ARE RED

POST ENDS IN 222

Eh, not really, a recession resulting from the pandemic was inevitable, Trump just kept interest rates ridiculously low long enough for the inflationary consequences to land at Joe's feet. Gas prices are Biden's fault though, he and the Dems basically gutted domestic oil production/refining and then try to blame literally everyone else for a lack of domestic gas.

Are we in trouble bros?

My name is Brandon and I don't follow the news. On my walk to work I would see stickers that say let's go Brandon, and I didn't know what it meant but still use it to hype myself up everytime I see them.

THE PREDISENT HAS NO CONTROL OF NASDAQ YOU FUCKING CHUGS

Nooo we need hyperinflation forever, Biden the Fed reserve chair must cut interest rates again! Trust the plan.

Blue states locking their economies down for two years, you stupid gaynpride reddit retard.

based
go get em king

Attached: adccdux85u191.png (875x1058, 733.32K)

Coders, bankers, and actors working from home for 16 months is negligible, but China, Japan, and Taiwan shutting down is what really put a strain on supply chains and is the primary culprit for runaway inflation which has basically forced this recession to happen.

Attached: white genocide asian girl.webm (576x1024, 1.59M)

markets crashing causes inflation you mongoloid

Let the brokers squirm. It’s not like the government will bail them out anyways.

Then her welfare wont exist though?

YESSSSSSSS I LOVE IT WHEN JEWISH CORPORATIONS MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!! FUCK BIDEN

The president has no control over a lot of things but libs blamed every single thing on trump so why shouldnt biden get the same?

Trump pumped out more cash than anybodys seen in a long time, between the payouts and the business loans. Between that and general COVID shit and supply chain shitting them bed.
I don't know why you all like to blame literally everything on presidents. Gas is always blamed on presidents when it usually has literally nothing to do with them

Republicans odds of getting a senate majority in the midterms have drifted down from 85% to 60%.

What gives? Has abortion fired up the lefties?

Why is it okay for them to say they want to genocide us
Also
>implying chad has yellow fever
Only beta males like yellow women

FJB

>Netflix is pozzed
>Microsoft is pozzed
>Google is pozzed
>Facebook is pozzed
>Disney is pozzed
>what the fuck??? stop these corporations from losing money!!!!!

Attached: itshere.png (915x917, 410.22K)

>my language
i bet she only knows english

it’s a shame that she’ll never be able to see her non white utopia where she’s forced to work in the chinese owned bauxite mines for 14 hours a day instead of being retarded on tiktok

Attached: 1656615390526.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

>Why is it okay for them to say they want to genocide us
You still don't know what's going on? This is why the white race will die.

>bleeding (((their))) pockets dry
holy based
wtf I heckin love biderino now

Attached: zone.gif (498x373, 662.36K)

>he still believes the price gouging myth
Reminder oil company profit margins are in line with their pre pandemic ones.
macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/XOM/exxon/net-profit-margin

republicans are losing a lot of the centrists with their increasingly far-right policies. Most centrists are perfectly fine with the EPA and abortion shit and dislike intermingling between church and state. Seeing those very real changes happen versus the social degeneracy stuff like trans book readings which they never personally see is more likely to turn them away from republicans.

But Putin has control over gas prices right?

More money than anyone has seennsince Obama and Biden, but at least Biden is spending the money to protect his money laundering in Ukraine.

ohnonononononono
also not all companies on the nasdaq are oil companies btw

Attached: exxon.png (1047x588, 323.12K)

>Reeee take down the corporate globohomo!!
>Nooooo not like that

Attached: 1611174523428.jpg (640x360, 55.27K)

Attached: 1651899908284.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)