Obscure movies your parents had on VHS so u watched them over and over thread

Attached: ClubParadise.jpg (1120x630, 253.33K)

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 331.5K)

I remember the trailer for Step Kids, later renamed to Big Girls Don't Cry They Get Even, in the beginning of my TMNT vhs. Eventually I watched Step Kids aka BGDCTGE and I wouldn't recomend it.

You reminded me how we had this movie on VHS but still wrapped in its plastic. We never watched it and it was just sitting in the house for years.

Attached: delierious.jpg (279x402, 29.91K)

I 'member watching this on Nickelodeon when they decided to show live-action movies in the daytime. There was this and The Wizard

I remember this movie. We had it too. But it was on a long play one w 2 other movies which my dad always did and it was the second movie so youd have to fast forward to get to it. It was right after a movie called "Eating Raoul" I remember nothing about it except him hanging off a building at some point and thinking it was funny when i was 8

I worked with a guy that looked just like the little puppet in the movie

The Wizard was great, another one I watched a lot too

Attached: MV5BNmRlZWVlYzEtZjZjNi00N2JkLTljMGYtZmM0YTZiZmQwYTNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1NjgzOTA@._V1_.jpg (1356x1080, 293.71K)

Yeah the Step Kids trailer with the girl explaining her family an all. The little red haired bitch blowing the kiss in the phone.

Attached: TheBigChill.jpg (1529x2156, 1.2M)

>and The Wizard
I definitely l remember that. Feels like a fever dream though.

That big fat old cop being filmed slamming the hooker used to crack me up.

Attached: Ruthless People.jpg (260x475, 43.06K)

I don't mean to brag but we had the big chill and the big bus on VHS both of which my dad recorded off cable at the time arrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: bigbus.jpg (780x1171, 227.71K)

Lmao

bruh we had this one too!!! but i never watched it It was right before "INDIANA JONES" which was what i always ffwded to on that tape during childhood. spoiler the movie was called "raiders of the lost ark" i learned much later in life

Attached: Destro.jpg (1280x720, 86.16K)

how did you resist

Attached: Frog-Dreaming-AKA-The-Quest-1986.jpg (437x600, 64.33K)

Available on videocassette Nov 12 1986.
I want to go back and buy a Nintendo game and open it and smell that smell again and have that feeling of having a new nintendo game.
What have the boomers done?

Attached: pcoch.jpg (720x720, 63.63K)

Pretty much forgotten now to many, I enjoyed it a lot as a kid.

Attached: witches_of_eastwick.jpg (864x1296, 186.37K)

I don't know, just was never interested in watching it I guess. Never knew why my dad didn't since he was the one who bought it. Even when I was bored and wanted to watch a movie I'd see that, still in plastic wrap, and be like "eh, I'll just watch Power Rangers movie again."

Lies. Deception.
No kid let's a ripe taught tasty vhs just sit like that..

My dad labeled "Goonies" "THE GOONIES" and "star trek the voyage home" he wrote on the tape in all caps "STAR TREK SAVE THE WHALES"