It's over, lads... Dr Strange is officially a failure

It's over, lads... Dr Strange is officially a failure.

Attached: 1652612562626.jpg (1080x828, 233.21K)

We can all agree that video essayists should be gassed, right?

Every last one of them.

I hate the stupid fucking titles that they constantly come up with
>The Wanda Problem of Madness - Anatomy of a Failure
It's always the same kind of smuggy ꜱoy video titles that these fags come up with

all his videos are hot air and he never genuinely analyses anything. it's like 20 minutes of small talk

Let's skip the expensive gassing and go straight to open pit trench graves because we don't have to conserve the ammo.

Just have Steve cover them up with the Cat D6 when we are done. Save the lime for something worthwhile, they ain't gonna need it & the stench will warn off the others.

You see, in the famous and wise 2022 film Morbius, there exists the the eponymous protagonist by the name of Morbius who suffers from a tragic and rare blood disorder. The disorder requires poor Morbius to be interned permanently within some kind of hospital care facility wherein he must intermittently receive blood transfusions. The blood here is used as a symbol in order to convey something. That something that the blood conveys is the feature of consumption. You see, it is not only Morbius that must exist and consume, the audience is meant to empathize with Morbius's plight because the audience too is stuck in a state of consumption. As the audience is viewing the film Morbius, the audience is consuming the film similar to how Morbius consumes blood. Suddenly there is a kinship formed between Morbius and the audience and the audience can reflect on their consumption behavior. For example, when the audience travels to the famous and wise fast food establishment entitled McDonald's and orders from their menu the famous and delicious product entitled the McDonald's chicken nuggets, the audience is meant to question their behavior of consumption similar to how Morbius questions his behavior of blood consumption. You see, when the audience is consuming the McDonald's chicken nuggets that are juicy and crunchy and has been fried to perfection in McDonald's famous and patented McDonald's chicken nuggets frier, there is a sense that the audience must encounter, now having seen and empathized with eponymous protagonist Morbius. That sense is that the audience is consuming, but they are not only consuming the famous and delicious McDonald's chicken nuggets, they are also consuming the labor of the famous and amazing customer service rendering McDonald's employee, they are also consuming the electricity that allows the famous McDonald's location to operate, they are also consuming the hydroelectric powerplant that provides the electricity,

Attached: morb.jpg (2000x3000, 727.66K)

they are also consuming the laws of gravitation and hydrodynamics that allow the hydroelectric powerplant to function by exploiting the tendency of river water to flow down towards the sea, they are also consuming the tendency of that water to evaporate, they are also consuming the tendency of water to move in clouds and to condense into water or snowflakes, they are also consuming the melting behavior of glaciers, they also are consuming the labor of the chicken delivery truck driver, they are also consuming the engine of the truck, they are also consuming the labor of the inventors of the internal combustion engine, they are also consuming the laws that make combustion possible, they are consuming the labor of the offshore drillers who drill oil from deep down under the sea floor, they are also consuming the deaths of dinosaurs that died and whose carcasses slowly over time turned into that oil, they are also consuming the system of exchanges formed by a SOCIETY, they are also consuming the coincidences of evolution that led to flesh and systems of flesh. Eponymous Morbius's rival, the main antagonist of Morbius is a figure that is an abstraction. An identity without identity. Supposedly that antagonist has a name, but it impossible to determine its name. It says its name, but how is the audience to know that that name is not a lie just like the simulated name or any other simulated name. Morbius gives that antagonist a name. Morbius is deluded. It is Morbius's subconscius anxiety about the unknown that causes Morbius to give the thing its name. The name that Morbius gives it is the name of the antagonist's predecessor. The antagonist is a symbol. It represents the eternal cycle of death and rebirth, or Samsara. It must have sex and carry on this eternal cycle of death and rebirth. It must consume and consume to no end. Consumption motivated by the consumption of its predecessor, and the consumption of its predecessor and the consumption of its predecessor.

i liked the first one

>video essayists

Doctor Strange looks like he's morbin'.

>This movie is bad because I say so
YouTube was a mistake

I was pleasantly surprised by this movie.

Going in, I thought it was just going to be your bog-standard, formulaic capeshit. The trailers certainly gave that impression, so imagine my surprise when after the condensed origin story in the first 15 minutes, it totally stepped away from Morbius and became something more like a series of vignettes where random New Yorkers would just be going about their days only for Leto to show up, go balls deep with some ace one-liners, and then just morb the fuck out of somebody. The best part was you never knew who it would be - the focus character or some random person in their presence. I liked watching them struggle to live some semblance of a normal life after having borne witness to such brutal morbings.

I was on the edge of my seat, trying to guess who was going to get morbed next. And in what way. Absolute kino.

Please, I want to get out now!

Yes, but not because the medium sucks, it's just that 97% of jewtubers who do it are immense faggots. There's a few rare gems. E;R, for example. I want good video essays bro's.

But we want you to stay, fren!

>tfw they re-release Morbius so many times it becomes it’s own cinematic universe

Attached: 1655556698939.webm (640x360, 598.82K)

I can't watch them anymore even when they're directed by raimi

Morbius... More BS.

Attached: tim_and_eric_mind_blown.png (350x232, 153.26K)

We have to break the wheel of capeshit.

E;R is just as shit the only difference is he throws in Any Forums memes

Attached: right.jpg (437x273, 17.57K)

those are the kind of titles that get views. it brings in more viewers than it turns away. the good youtubers learned how to work with the algorithm to get the clicks. the problem is and always has been people.

most big channels change titles and thumbnails multiple times if they think the algorithm is burying them so a lot of times it comes out bizarre