DUDE

DUDE

Attached: IMG_20220702_020438.jpg (1009x558, 90.6K)

Jensen looks stupid hot as Solider Boy, that face and deep voice are peak male

>the beard
he's too powerful

They finally talked this dude out of doing supernatural?!

Why is he not a meth/coke head, seeing as he’s the Cold Warrior superhero.

Gay

The show writers keep making based men despite their efforts to make them look unhinged and shit. Any woman would drop their panties for Soldier Boy even if he just decapitated a room full of niggers.

Did they have to pay him extra to use curse words?

Dude is playing a parody Captian America on an internet streaming service, but more attractive and better actor than Chris Evans. It's weird that he wasn't in more major movie roles before this all these years doing that shitty CW show.

the show isn't even fucking sublte yet you still fail to see how hard they're laughing at your kind.

What in this post has anything to do with what I just said?

he's the second strongest super of all time so he'd probably have to do a fuck ton to really get a high even when it comes to things like meth and when he's on his little missions (like he was telling Hughie, when you're on a mission you focus and finish it) you probably don't wanna be plastered like that so instead he just drinks and smokes a little. there was a scene when he was snorting that pill stuff, can't remember what it was. If he had access to things like meth we'd probably have scene of him doing it but he couldn't even get a certain sauce he wanted when he got his burgers and got all pissed because of it so he doesn't exactly have access to a lot of drugs

He's literally me.

I think hes getting schizophrenia from the weed(look this up) would explain hearing people talking multiple times in the episode

The Obama picture was a bit much if you ask me.

You don't just get schizophrenia from weed you dolt, that's just a blanket statement. I have a lot of mental health issues in my family and I've been smoking it almost everyday for about 10 years and I'm fine. If you have prior issues with that sorta thing or a strong family history of it then cannabis can exacerbate it. That's about it though. I have friends who have strong anxiety and a family history of schizophrenia and they've been smoking a fuck ton for years and they're fine.

>I'm fine

On Any Forums

Attached: 1492044867616.jpg (244x295, 31.98K)

Attached: 1625009410427.png (543x483, 267.25K)

You seem to be repetitively repeating yourself. Its only weed, not your best friend, calm down.

Why don't you quit pot you druggie scum.

guessing you dont have friends at all kek
Why would I quit something that makes me feel good that I can operate on while still doing what I need to do to provide for myself without hurting anyone else?
quit coffee you druggie fag

This show got soooo fucking boring
.only filler. Homelander does nothing for whole season, and then this big ego retard lets lesser beings shit in him to his face and does nothing about it. He would have zero problems if he killed the boys and starlight instantly and didnt have to worry about ppl actively trying to fuxk him up.

Its sornetarded, homelnader is suppsoed to be evil psycho, yet he forgives and turns another cheek everytime, while the good guys are causing deaths left and right. Letting solder boy loose, killing guards, killing some old supes.. but im supposed to think thry have a moral high ground.. retarded shit.

Honestly don't know how he isn't a mega superstar.

I too want him to breed my wife so I can raise an Alpha
a vasectomy is the only thing I've ever done right