Anya has played some fitting roles so far (a gelfling, a medieval slav, a 1960s model)...

Anya has played some fitting roles so far (a gelfling, a medieval slav, a 1960s model). What kind of role should she play next?

Attached: ayy wife dance.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_12882647bp-1649199595.jpg (1467x2200, 2.06M)

>A young aspiring actress plots against a married middle-aged art critic to make off with his money.
This one should be interesting.

Box office poison

a sexually abused ferret in an animated musical about the evils of bestiality

Attached: puppet.webm (720x480, 2.96M)

She should play an elf. Who frolics around the woods in her panties

Attached: 1vah6v83y9h71.jpg (1080x1266, 99.42K)

bbc cuckqueen?

I am for a rock musical. With an atmosphere like in Bohemian Rhapsody.

fuse these together

Want to smooch the Ayy

Attached: 1655929952997.jpg (640x798, 334.92K)

IS THAT DEFORMED MYSTERY MEAT?
OOOOOOOOAAAAAAAGHHH
IM COOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIN AAAAAAAAAAA

I fucking hate knife ears so much

An alleyway whore getting fucked by random people and giving sloppy blowjobs. That's kind of a role she needs to play.

These guys are getting angrier with every thread.

Attached: 123.gif (450x370, 1.96M)

>Anya absentmindedly books her vacation in France at a nudist colony, no refunds
>struggles to adapt to it, stays in her room most of the time
>meets a married couple (Ryan Gosling and Ana de Armas) who are more acquainted with the lifestyle, she is charmed by them and gets comfortable with nudity
>On tv they see a report about an ultra-wealthy heiress (Salma Hayek) obsessed with nudity who strips naked at high society functions and preaches militant nudism
>She announces the construction of a nude city in Panama
>Anya is intrigued, montage of her experimenting with public nudity ("accidental" ENF, WNBR, streaking)
>Salma's breakaway civilization opens, Anya convinces Ryan and Ana to join her there
>Anya's increasingly twisted love triangle with the couple as well as her romance with Salma (who eventually makes Anya her concubine) play out against the backdrop of the rise and fall of an optimistic new civilization falling into decadence and destruction, with the tone transitioning from screwball comedy to Last Tango in Paris

>these guys
The one weirdo who is jealous of Ayy's physical perfection?

Attached: 0gv0yoz7bu191.jpg (1080x1350, 380.98K)

i want to kiss anya's eyes

My Girlfriend.

Seriously, a weird mid-30s failure-to-launcher meets Anya and ignores her as just another girl he could never have, but she becomes fascinated in him because of his weirdness. Despite her best efforts she is unable to get him to see himself as a worthy partner for her which breaks her heart and then midway through the third act she gives an amazing monologue about believing in yourself and how there's someone for everyone and together they overcome whatever is holding him back and he achieves apotheosis by finally embracing manhood, not unironically, but because he chooses to try to be the man she believes him to be even if he might fail.

All the girls in the audience cry, all the boys get heart boners for Ayy, awards are won and Ayy gets a Marvel gig for bajillions of dollars.

Why, yes, user, I WILL be your Wife.

Attached: 8ay9qfjow2991.jpg (1080x1350, 771.44K)

>and Ayy gets a Marvel gig for bajillions of dollars.

That's a bad thing, user. It's a taint on any career.

She looks so disgusting and ugly. I want to torture every "man" who is attracted to her.

At some point you have to convert star power to money. And you do that by letting them put your face on popular trash for a big cheque to compensate for the taint.

>i beeee the vvitch of the woooods nyahahahahahaha
why didn't she say it like that can she even act

>I want to torture every "man" who is attracted to her.
oh yes please

Attached: kink.jpg (505x730, 198.65K)

Have to? Fuck that, and fuck Marvel and everyone who capitulates it. People should outright reject it and lightly mock everyone who likes it.