Realistically, who could defeat her?

Realistically, who could defeat her?

Attached: 1656247389530.webm (1480x620, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MCUTheories1/status/1541898093729353729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

powers in comic book movies for children have zero consistency or logic because they are super powers in comic books for children, so it's not worth thinking about
However, my cock could tame the Scarlet Witch

the writers

visions dick apparently

Attached: 1656361248073.png (313x301, 80.48K)

Why was the smug nigger so happy about her entire team getting brutally killed?

Your cock couldn't even tame the keyboard long enough to own a cheap shilling (You) farmer, moron.

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH DWIGHT HELP ME!

Scarlet Witch would alter reality so I had a cock capable of satisfying her
get debunked bitch

What makes her so sexually attractive, exactly?

>gets completely btfo by the black order bitch who had no powers besides knives
>proceeds to take on four of the strongest heroes
Marvel movies suck ass now say what you will but the original iron man, avengers 1 and captain america were at least watchable unlike this shit

This made no sense to be because as soon as she breaks in, the rest of the Fantasic 4 and X-Men would show up.

they were out fucking each other

Attached: 1645416279405.png (984x1575, 247.85K)

which stranger things episode is this

Richard Reeves would have thought of something. Isn't he the smartest human in the universe or something? This was just Jim finally getting what's coming to him for being a cocky asshole since the early 2000's.

>Scarlet Witch told me in class that...!

user, I want you to tell me the absolute moment the tv characters begin talking to you individually and asking you why the dogs are satan barkers named Dan the Mattress Man from the Pillow Warehouse.

I ask you to do that, because it appears from your statement that will happen in the next 30 minutes to 1 hour of real world time.

Attached: Yes I mean you.jpg (625x625, 132.81K)

I was hoping he'd do the Jim smirk at the camera after she killed Blackbolt

I think if there were a superhero just like mr fantastic, who had the ability to stretch his body like it were some kind of hyper malleable plastic, but unlike mr fantastic could also move at a higher than average speed, the scarlet which would have been in big trouble.

They killed their Dr. Strange too, so I wouldn't say they had a deep emotional connection with each other. They're less teammates and more a group of assholes that consider themselves important enough to make the "hard decisions."

Chthon.

In fact he has. Her whole life has been him defeating her by "forging" her by beating her into the ground.

Attached: clean (1).jpg (1821x2800, 651.32K)

>Jenna, No! I'M a married man!

Ge knows fuck all about magic.

like this
twitter.com/MCUTheories1/status/1541898093729353729