There are people who prefer right over left

>there are people who prefer right over left

Any ways best movies about architects?

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-013254.png (2048x1666, 1.92M)

Fat girls are certified gross but I don't mind a little bit of chub.

Ur a certified faggot nigga

>op doesn't remember the 4 months I spent altering his mother's design
you're welcome fellow Brosnanchads

Only niggers and zoomers like the girl on the left. They then claim you have low test if you disagree

Have you actually gotten your T levels checked? If not how do you know

I like women with meat, but not with that much meat

right is still chubby, look at the arm fat. I think it might be the same woman though so that's amazing progress.

At this point I'm convinced fat acceptance is pushed not even by fat women and sois, but satanists and misanthropes that enjoy seeing degradation of the human race

I'm not sure, there are movies that feature it a little, or silly, cheap depictions like Feed (2005) etc.
I can recommend the book The Cook by Harry Kressing though.
Also girl on the left reminds me of my (now) 278lb wife.

Attached: c28c56f5383614b1177590369412c1c6daafbcce45dc7c29e225450a6972ade6.gif (198x352, 3.95M)

>tfw tall skinny pretty boy with cute chubby gf
>make roasties seethe out in public
feels good mane

I hate the fat people ads we keep getting. I still hate gookmoot for ever allowing all these scam/coomer ads. I remember when onaholes were the worst add we got and I could put up with that. Hell, I even get ads for my old job's product sometimes.

Why are women's backs so sexy

>I'm not sure, there are movies that feature it a little, or silly, cheap depictions like Feed (2005) etc.
And Seed?

>tfw tall skinny pretty boy

Attached: 1632816222023.png (1080x2340, 1.41M)

I had a gf with a little bit of chub and a big fat ass. She always smelled bad during sex and more than once I saw shit on her asshole. Now I have a skinny gf and she smells fantastic. She also doesn’t ask me every day if I think she’s fat. Skinny is better.

Not that user but I'm actually at 388 and the one on the left is disgusting.

just block them using ublock?

>388
lmao, literally female levels.

virgin detected

Left please, PLEASE OH PLEASE LEFT MY GOD.

left 100%.

Left looks a bit flabby but so close to perfect.

Left looks like a sad old man