Any Catholic kinos?

Attached: ADyzl.jpg (2048x1536, 391.16K)

Anything Mel

Murdoch Mysteries. Victorian Era Police Procedural set in Toronto. William Murdoch is a devot Catholic with a Jesuit education who struggles in his relationship with modern woman "Julia Ogden". Plots like: Government sponsored terrorists try to start wars, police corruption purges, bizarre murders, medical drama and corporate espionage. It has almost no wokeness. Many of the deeper messages are pro-tradition and order.

Best show nobody outside of Canada watches hands down.

Attached: MV5BMjMwNjkzNDU4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDUxMTAyOA@@._V1_.jpg (2700x4050, 1.53M)

irl kino

Elon Musk and the Pope are pedos

whats going on here?

Seasons 5 and 6 of GOT (just the parts where Cersei is naked in the streets)

It's pretty popular here in Australia, worst part is the women

under the banner of heaven

not from america i guess

Why do his kids look so goofy?

The Borgias is about a pope crime family in 1600

are they his spawn? yikes.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1656739798435.jpg (362x421, 34.51K)

the long hair one trooned out.

I honestly think this show is a make-work program for white male actors in Canada who are not getting cast on other shoes and it is 10x better than anything currently airing new episodes made in Canada in the last decade at least.There are tons of episodes that women being progressive and broken homes are the driving force behind the plot. The show doesn't do progressives any real favours in that respect.

The Canal + version from Franch is objectively superior to the American version even though they cast an American Italian accented man to play the Pope. So many better location shots of castles basilica and such.

That movie with Adam Driver in Japan

Silence

Attached: jzgiam18I0gR20LB8BAE5u4dIdm.jpg (2000x3000, 214.65K)

Musk genes.