/stg/-stranger things general

Looking at (You) edition

Attached: E4020222-B80A-40A3-8E0C-8D83E2882CFB.jpg (750x744, 473.51K)

First post for imagining the pussy smell, and pussy hair, of the following characters:
Max
Eleven
Robin
Nancy

It's amazing how ugly they all got

You cried.

Attached: 1656739758261.jpg (1920x1080, 347.54K)

Reminder that Eddie didn't have to die. Jason was the only one truly mad at him and Jason died. The town would have forgiven Eddie after seeing the whole place become invaded by another dimension. Checkmate, writers.

Attached: eddie.jpg (2048x1535, 457.6K)

>Steve will never get his wife and six kids

Attached: 59f2fe78d368404d008b45d4.png (700x525, 412.55K)

First for KING STEVE

Attached: 1654224078711.gif (498x297, 2.15M)

Did our Ruskie bros make it to the USA?

Attached: 1656738507046.jpg (1080x1350, 189.65K)

I hope Uncle Munson plays a bigger part in S5

Like literally all of them look fucking weird. Even MBB looks weird if she puts on noticeable makeup.

where the fuck is enzo’s fine ass

Have sex and touch grass

Will is getting a latino or asian bf in the final season

>the biggest villain is this guy we never mentioned before this season, he's actually an old acquaintance of yours but amnesia
>the previous, infinitely more compelling villain is actually just a fart puppet, no more cosmic horror
My disappointment is immeasurable

It was a pity Eddie had to die, but I get that from a script writing point of view he had to die to show that no one is safe. This is the end game and any character can die now.

Literally the only scene in the entire season that moved me. All the other emotional manipulation didn't mean jack to me, but seeing the uncle break down made me cry for real.

there are too many main characters in this show and its getting painfully obvious. they really shot themselves in the foot with all the plot armor because it feels like 75% of this season was filler because a main character needed something to do to justify their existence

If you had to pick one word to describe volume 2 what would it be? Bloated? Predictable? Boring? Tensionless?

What did Will mean by this?

He should be with Robin, even the alphabet mob gave him a pass.

>Eddie and Dustin could have boarded up the gate so the bats dont come through
>Ending could have had Eddie take the camper van he stole and drive off to the distance, knowing hawkins will never like him
not fair

drugs

Sure, any character except literally any of the main characters. GTFO.

Good

He can make Dustin his waifu

If I'm being honest I wasn't really paying much attention by that point because the show had made me sit through 2 hours of padded trash that could have been 1 hour of tight story.

Getting eaten by Millie

You're being obtuse. Vecna IS the mindflayer dumbo. The mindflayee is 001's avatar

I've had sex. I would like to touch Nancy's grass, if you know what I mean.

They choose to push agenda instead of making a good episode lol i hope Netflix go broke before season 5

Eddie's death got me and this scene too.

Is he gay because he appreciates the male form or just because he hates women?

Attached: 1593979394350.png (896x2717, 3.38M)

How does one reach this level of autism?

Attached: 4F300CCB-67D8-4031-A429-9750B161B324.jpg (828x826, 438.9K)

but the mindflayer is the biggest villain and while he is fart, doesn't he want to become corporeal?

Did Jason's ghost write the pentagram over his missing poster?

He was a real human being

By being a manlet basketball player.

So much pointless shit it ruined what I considered was going to be the biggest moment to me, that being Hopper and El reunion. It was like I just stopped caring by then.

Did Eddie have the gay for Dustin?

Netflix is going broke after stranger things. Half the people that are still subscribed to only watch stranger things or breaking bad or some random doc

>well Steve, looks like the apocalypse is coming to Hawkins, and you know what that means.
>we should become post apocalyptic warlords and share a harem of beautiful women?
>get out of my head.

Attached: E4FF276F-0644-4405-8D7A-18F0E676E453.jpg (261x193, 26.39K)

What happened here? I don't get it.

be a christfag

What is this? An antflayer?

>Christianity is...le bad

Based Will putting roasties in their place.

His death could have been handled a bit better, but they had to kill at least one big character this season to show no one is safe, and sadly for Eddie he got the short end of the stick.

member that brown kid that was eleven "sister" and his killer squad of not!Xmen like wtf

They'll do a spin-off, hopefully, an anthology series

So in some leaked thing over a year ago where all predictions came true, I guess the guy was involved with the production. He mentioned that duffer bros thought about just making Will asexual, but later decided to make him gay.

Jane made a very special derayama of her dads cabin, she worked very hard on it so please, say something nice about it /stg/!

Attached: 1653894870504.webm (1280x640, 1.06M)

>someone shitposting is the same as hunting a man down with a .357

they only ever kill minor characters that were introduced that season

That isn't better, they introduced this guy and made him monologue about how humanity is stupid and played that dumb clock sound 800 times, then said "This guy is all there is, everything else is just him and always was"
That's not compelling or interesting, it's just flattening the atmosphere.
Imagine if The Color Out of Space was actually the surveyor's cousin Reggie

Most of the antagonists in the show felt like they were just tossed in to be road blocks and nothing else. No real motivation for Sullivan who came out of nowhere. The Russians were generic, and he was made retarded just because. I was hoping after the late scene where his boy dies he and Eddie would exchange words and he'd become an ally but instead he was off screen running around looking for people to beat up.

*any character that was introduced that season

More like diarrhea

this lmao, im not even huge on eddie like that but people who say the demobats would’ve just followed dustin and eddie into hawkins fail to realize the two of them would’ve been able to hold down the fort for the next 3 minutes before the demobats dropped dead, that’s IF they followed them through the portal. in volume 1 it was said they were portal GUARDIANS. why would they follow them through anyways if that’s the case? they would’ve been doing their job if they chase eddie and dustin out of the upside down. the demobats probably wouldn’t have reached nancy, steve, and robin in the creel house in time before dying anyways. and with the upside down merging into hawkins they would’ve been able to clear eddie’s name easily, they can’t hide the supernatural other dimension happenings anymore. writers just wanted to kill someone off and half assed it

No he was a selfish bastard so focused on being the hero of hawkins he ended up getting his ass darth mauled and caused the earthquake killing 22 others.

Him also flat out refusing to believe that Chrissy went to Eddie to confide instead of him also proves how arrogant he was

Literally nobody in the whole town gave a fuck about him aside from Dustin and his uncle. Even the other d&d group members just wanted a DM and didn't care about him.

Why does she have to suffer bros?

Attached: Max_Mayfield_S3.jpg (2993x3520, 558.63K)

>Keep her away from her druggo bf for almost the whole season
>Looks the best she has in years
>Her character is also the best she's been in the whole series

They did this on purpose didn't they?

Attached: FWn-D5sX0AATSmB.jpg (1384x830, 136.02K)

Eddie is a seasonal character. They should have at least killed Lucas. They just crippled Max's ass.

She's a ginger it's bound to happen

based

Haters get the roller skate.

Hey, that's not true! Billy died one season later

great work!!!!! i love it!!!

Eleven's pussy stinks. Probably Nancy's too. Robin eats pussy, so she probably keeps a clean pussy herself. Undecided about Max. She's maybe a little sweaty or something.

oh yeah he was in s2 wasnt he... did he even do anything?

Burn the coal pay the toll

>max
Coal, sour milk and faintly of cigarettes
>eleven
Probably squeaky clean considering she’s a lab rat. A faint metallic taste due to all the instruments they’ve shoved up there seeing if there’s a connection between pleasure and her power (seeing if she’s impregnable as well)
>robin
Hard one, she’s either dirty as fuck for being a kike or she knows the pleasure of eating a freshly showered one so she does it too regularly
>Nancy
Like a dry malnourished ham

Right so they wouldn't have cared after a week if he was cleared and shown to be innocent. I keep seeing anons say they had to kill him because the town would never forgive him, but clearly they'd forget or understand since the town is being consumed by the upside-down.

I mean blind wheelchair bound Max being a snarky asshole would been neat
I was expecting her to neg the shit out of Lucas reading Steven King but nope vegetable

>He mentioned that duffer bros thought about just making Will asexual, but later decided to make him gay.
Other than the fact the pilot script they sent to Networks in 2015 said he had "sexuality issues", and the s2 finale script had him looking at Mike while dancing with a girl, and the 3000 other hints he's a raging faggot over the last 4 seasons that believable .

OMFG why did you cut el out of this picture?

based

cringe

I just realized that I don't remember anything about season 2.

Attached: 1647832411712.jpg (540x511, 61.04K)

reminder that its fucking lame to turn the mindflayer in to a neutral weapon instead of an evil eldritch entity beyond our understanding

No trauma or hardship, ever.

Beat the shit out of Steve and tried to prevent Max from coalburning

>if he was cleared and shown to be innocent.
How would they possibly do that?

I still don't get why the military neagro is so obsessed thinking El is behind the killings when he must know about the upside down.

The entire point of Jasons character was to be a roadblock who thinks he’s helping but actually makes things worse

i dont remember anything from season 2 or 3

I did tear up a little bit

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 279.74K)

I'd go straight for her

One thing
I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how much plushies you buy
Fans of the Mind Flayer designed this rhyme
To remind ourselves why we got so (cucked)
Time is a valuable thing
Watch the clock pendulum in the Creel house swing
Watch it count down to the end of the ep
Vecna took it all away, it's so (it's so unreal)
Duffer Brothers can't write the show
Watch the cosmic horror fly out the window
Flayerfags tryin' to hold on, can't even cope
Wasted the hours just to watch it blow

We kept all the seethe inside
And even though we tried, the plot fell apart
Mind Flayer in Season 3 will eventually be a memory
Of a time when I

TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT WAS JUST A KID DRAWING SPIDERS

Attached: we lost mindflayermaniacs.png (700x700, 184.07K)

>they'd forget or understand since the town is being consumed by the upside-down.
or blame him because they all believe he ran a satanic cult and a portal to hell just opened up

all i remember was Dart

Paul Reiser's people plus the town soon to be overrun with monsters.

yea me too he finally said it and showed how he really does love el and always has

Cool project, Jane! Who's that cute little feller there tho? The one standing next to your dad?

Completely overshadowed by Eddie and Max's deaths

He probably has beef with Brenner and thinks he made El open up the portal and killing those.

Seeing as he only steps in when Venca strikes his only lead was El.

>Steve and Robin become a romantic couple
>They get around the issue of fucking by always engaging in threesomes with a harem girl as a buffer

Done, solved the issue, fixed the problem, sorted it out, and saved the day.

Attached: 1648159984947.jpg (819x1024, 90.61K)

The brain that figured out the music clue and the shotgun that BTFO'd vecna. This was Nancy's season for sure.

Does he though? We have no idea how compartmentalized all of this information is. The extent of his knowledge may just be that Eleven was an MKULTRA project to spy on and assassinate russkies, the alternate dimension thing might not have ever been disseminated to glowies outside of Hawkins Lab, or dealing with the blowback of it.

Would he have graduated bros?

Attached: rocking-out-eddie-munson.gif (498x278, 875.49K)

I skipped 3 and I don't feel like I missed anything.

i have a feeling it was his year

The thing was compared to Dustin and Edie, Dustin and Eddies uncle, Or Will confessing to Mike it just fell flat.

why did vecna only start killing now? was he busy powering up in the UD or what

No, they had a slamdunk murder case against him that wasn't going away. He'd "graduate" to the Aryan Brotherhood, and shank that black kid who raped Max.

Duh

Attached: nancy-thompson.jpg (600x462, 56.06K)

this little jews acting reminds me way too much of gal gadot. forced and soulless

That doesn't actually clear him since everyone in town thinks he's a satanist murderer. Do you really not understand how he felt? He had nothing to go back to in town. He wanted to do something meaningful instead of just getting kicked around.

Attached: 1642386480495.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

uh, based?

>no one is safe!
>to prove our seriousness, we will kill Bob Newby, a second time!

why is vecnas nose the only thing that rotted off? all the nosebleeds from using his powers so much?

>was he busy powering up in the UD
watch the show

They made her too much of a mary sue.

This is Mr. Fibley.
He is a squirrel!

Attached: 1653967443933.jpg (1920x1080, 978.69K)

did you not notice he also doesn't have skin

It his year, user. He was going to graduate. It could have happened. He didn't need to have the town accept him if he could leave. He'd be their Ashy Slashy.

Someone explain the mindflayercuck meme.
Is it just people seething we went to spooky zombie man instead if coamic horror?

yeah but thats from the lightning. they showed that

awwwwww

>It Was Me, Eleven!
What did Vecna mean by this?

Attached: K5a1M3.jpg (2048x1056, 109.67K)

It felt weird. At some point he wasn't helping he was actual being a fucking abusive cunt to people who didn't do anything.
Right. Like why would El or the doctor be going around killing random kids what's the point in that?
I think user is on point he has some off screen beef and is being an asshole just to be an asshole which I don't like.
It's along the lines of villains is evil because he is evil. Motivations matter and give villains more depth and character. Without it they're just mooks that stand in as plot devices.

The lines remind me of the corny songs from the 60s. But finn did a good job delivering it

No he still had skin walking around.

>evil eldritch entity
Whose efforts get mogged by a squad of fags and a psychic girl lmao
Atleast with this soft retcon it makes it slightly less humilliating, if only barely

i have said it before, everything between season 1 and the last 3 episodes of season 4 is filler

>Motivations matter and give villains more depth and character. Without it they're just mooks that stand in as plot devices.
subtle anti-vecna post

yeah. i hope jonathan dies and that brings her back to King Steve. and they both share robin

There's only one direction Steve's character can go next season

Attached: Ash_williams_army_of_darkness.jpg (343x500, 317.85K)

They took another one from us, bros D': why did they do this??

Attached: billy-open-shirt.png (1317x895, 1.37M)

>NOOOOO! THEY TOOK AWAY OUR LOVECRAFT KINO!

Too based for School

Attached: Eddie plays MoP (No sound).webm (480x240, 1.37M)

Will was such flaming homo like kiss him already is not that big deal frenching your best friend that is boyfriend of your "step-sister" it happens all the time

I would be lying if I say I wasn't disappointed by the Vecna reveals in this season.

Dudes with long, curly hair are marked for death

That the upside down and mind flayer is Vecna's bitch.

yes

Attached: saul.jpg (597x887, 49.03K)

This is Apu!
He is a frog!

Attached: ElApu.png (1706x1280, 1.38M)

that sounds like what someone who doesnt care about characters only about plot would say

>kills himself for no reason

There was a tongue-in-cheek rivalry since the premier of S4 Vol 1 between fans of Vecna and fans of the Mind Flayer about which was the better villain; when the reveal in Vol 2 dropped and it was (at least seemingly confirmed) that Mind Flayer is merely a construct of Vecna's, many Mind Flayer Maniacs were disappointed that the otherworldly alien threat was really just a crazy mutated psychic human

YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AN ELDRITCH GOD, BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!

Mindflayerfaggots BTFO
Vecna wins

But Ash actually gets laid

Argyle and Yuri were the MVPs of this season for me for making the california and the russia subplots barrable. I was laughing out loud whenever they were on screen. They gave ST the comedy touch it needed.

i don't think they explicitly said why he was on hiatus for years but maybe I'm retarded

>ST4 ended this week
>The Boys S3 ends next week
>BCS starts back up the following Monday
TV is back

Attached: 1561447065117.jpg (251x260, 11.32K)