ITT - Kino films in spite of the worst music soundtrack selections ever

Attached: txidriver.jpg (1920x1040, 416.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEMynL5iVOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tron legacy - worlds greatest movie with the shittest soundtrack in existence.

The grocery store scene in 28 days later is jarringly bad with that really faggy out of place music

Taxi driver was so dumb
>ahhhh..... im sad and i drive a cab..... i need to fuck this blonde so i have to pretend to like the politician she works for to get in her pants..... m-mon dieu!!!!
I hate incels so much

Taxi Driver is rad af but the music is just so bad. Did you want to tell us a movie thats good but with bad music? That's the thread here. I think it's slightly original especially considering the pathetic state of this board lately.

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE GIORGIO MORODER

Attached: SCARFACE.jpg (2400x1350, 389.71K)

>considering the pathetic state of this board lately.
user, Any Forums and Any Forums and Any Forums and Any Forums are all basically the same board and its never going to get any better. This entire site should just be deleted

Yeah I know...remember when infinite chan was a thing for a minute? Those were the days

Attached: 283748273t48234.png (920x653, 492.04K)

Succession is a great show, but they play the theme song every 5 minutes and it’s so annoying

>fully stocked store in the middle of a apocalypse

"Do you care to dance?? It's GOOD!"
youtube.com/watch?v=QEMynL5iVOA

eight koon was cozy. But honestly all fringe chans should be shut down or made prohibitively hard to find because once Any Forums goes under all the fags that use this place (mostly pol) are going to be looking for another redpilled alpha male trad christian safespace and eventually they will make a big mess out of any and every non-Any Forums imageboard they can find

>(mostly pol)
You misspelled JIDF/FBI? The reason it's all shit now is because it's not a secret any more. It's barely an edgier version of reddit. It should be shit down so Alpha male Christians cant have a space? Work out and lose some weight. Get a haircut. Take a shower. Have you ever tried that? Maybe it's not everyone else?

taxi driver has one of the best soundtracks of all time. is this bait?

I've always found the 70s jazz saxophone to be so fucking lame. A product of the time but it just dates the movie so hard and not in a good way. It has one of the worst soundtracks of all time for a great movie is my point because it could have been timeless but that saxophone wont just shit the fuck up. Imagine it with original classical music and its like 10 time better and timeless. Thats all

I hit a nerve

Silent Running

I had that one morning after an egg mcmuffin and large coffee

>oooooh the character was problematic oooooh i found him uncomfortable oooooh why didnt he act like tony stark

Attached: artworks-Q61q2IpGG3x0QvIQ-FRIyHw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 37.07K)

Tony stark is cool, patrick biggle isn't

C'mon. You're prettier than that.

Attached: PB.jpg (512x512, 37.17K)