I don’t get it, why do white women love John Redcorn?

I don’t get it, why do white women love John Redcorn?

Attached: A7996199-1264-439E-B666-008B27B5266C.jpg (3018x3018, 443.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgEY1F6QEbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BNAC (big native american cock).

White guilt

He's just tall and exotic looking to them. KITH predates your Any Forums schizo shit stop trying to make it fit your retardation.

A good friend would tell dale.

John Redcorn is a gigalo that knows his trade. He's tall, fit and knows how to flirt.

john redcorn's character is the woman dime novel fantasy character, but he has no dimension beyond a lingering insecurity about his status as an indian, there is no industriousness to him, he eats and consumes, and trades his body for money

i look like a native and have long hair. bitches constantly give me the sex look. it's really bizarre.

Injuns aren’t really tall irl, and they have small mongoloid cocks. I guess Mike Judge was told by his jewish producers that he had to humiliate whitey in some way but he didn’t want to want to use a nig so he went with the injun character.

They had it so Dale was oblivious to the whole thing.
I remember one episode Nancy went somewhere with John Redcorn and Dale was like "Good thing John Record is there to watch for her" or something.

>Injuns aren’t really tall irl
maybe nowadays. back in the day they were taller and bigger than all anglo settlers

Red corn? Get it. Because he grows red corn.

this is massive cope and you're a litetal fag for looking up cocks. See:

Which episode?

what? injuns are the only race that don't have jews in their back pocket because they're worried that people will keep making connections between them and palestinians.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgEY1F6QEbg

Because he's pretty handsome?

notice how hank revealing a tiny fraction of his power as a threat makes john redcorn's hair blow.

>dont get fucked by jews 24/7
>still in absolute shambles as a race
really gets the noggin joggin

it's a fantasy cartoon

>"This is NOT a social call!"
>*cracks beer*
Hank is the best.

people don't realize that the real 'first nations' people were the western european essentially proto-norse that came across on the atlantic ice bridge and went too far south, getting lost on their way to greenland/iceland.
Those are the ancestors of the eastern 'tall noble savage with high cheekbones', the short asian looking western indians were much much later invaders.