This scene is how you know a woman directed this bullshit

This scene is how you know a woman directed this bullshit.
She flirts with layering the story with some 50 Shades of Grey type bullshit undertones, which is what all women fantasize about (with hot guys only, of course). Jean doesn't "see the real Patrick" and she isn't beyond the superficial.
"I don't want to hurt you," he says. Give me a fucking break.
On another note, cutting out Patrick's racist/sexist/homophobic comments really takes a layer away from the story, just to make it digestible Hollywood bullshit.

Attached: Jean.png (314x358, 121.88K)

has she ever been attractive in anything?

Whats with the old used out trope of the boss fucking/hooking up/marrying their secretary? Suits for example, why cant the boss just have a professional relationship with the chick or must he fuck her

And yet you had no idea it was directed by a woman until someone pointed it out to you

So you see, since you fucked up tge second part of your greentext its no longer a quote which means thats you saying those things and the image reflects yourself

The whole point was that Jean saw Patrick as an individual rather than constantly mistaking him for the other yuppies he worked with. It's the reason he spared her and Luis (other than his obvious fear of AIDS and or gay people)

epic fail LOL

Yeah, what a loser.

Attached: 1627480804846.gif (420x315, 321.99K)

Gummo

>iPhone file name
>He looks like that and says that
SAD!

Bateman is coked out of his mind and fantasizing about killing people and engaged to a ditzy materialistic woman. He's very unfulfilled and aware of what an awful person he is.

So when he gets his mousy and innocent secretary back to his place he changes his mind about dragging her into the decadence. Note too that a nail-gun requires a large compressor to work, the one he was holding was no thread to her.

>by doing gay stuff in the men's room you save yourself from a grisly death
let me guess, a gay man wrote this

This scene is how you know a woman directed this bullshit.
She flirts with layering the story with some Huey Lewis and the News type bullshit undertones, which is what all women fantasize about (with Huey Lewis only, of course). Patrick doesn't "understand the real meaning of being hip to be square" and he isn't beyond the superficial.
"It's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself," he says. Give me a fucking break.
On another note, cutting out the subtle undertones of Patrick being literally me really takes a layer away from the story, just to make it digestible normie bullshit.

Attached: 1615081554844.jpg (1252x704, 116.42K)

>Jean
It's her pure love. He doesn't know what to do with it. How can she see him as an individual when she doesn't know him? It's a school girl crush. Bateman thinks about acting on it because he wants to be normal and that's the normal thing to do.
> and Luis
No, Patrick is a closeted gay. It's why he gets a boner at a Bono concert. Even the gay author flirted with an AP sequel where he has a threesome with Chris Brown and Rihanna

Why is this bitch so ugly bros

based

the hooker he kills with the chainsaw was way uglier

>How can she see him as an individual when she doesn't know him?
Because she's actually interested in getting to know him more outside of the facade he constantly puts on to fit in with the other yuppies. Hell, just compare her to Evelyn.

>with hot guys only, of course
Whats the matter OP? Get hot

Did anyone notice there was a Fight Club twist going on and she and Patrick are the same guy?

>one of the few good movies directed by women
>OP still needs to find something wrong in it only to prove his worldview right
You are like the nigs seeing every white man in history as a slave owner and destroying statues randomly

In the book he calls black people the N-word. Even though he is a fictional character he should be cancelled for touching my no-no square. Even fictional racists should not exist...because that would imply racists exist...which they do...but....beep boop bop zzzzzzzzz....MALFUNCTION

Attached: NOMAD.png (1200x900, 749.62K)