I thought Soldier Boy was going to be a good guy until this episode

I thought Soldier Boy was going to be a good guy until this episode.

Attached: 1656651283889.jpg (1775x767, 228.03K)

>I thought the White male was going to be a good guy
Then you're mentally retarded. Season 2 was literally straight up saying, "White Genocide is good, all Whites should be murdered or raped" and somehow you kept watching after that. You are truly cattle. Fuck, I miss Hitler.

Attached: 1656730605358.png (500x578, 400.47K)

He put himself in this situation by acting like a bully, I am sure his team wouldn't have betrayed him if he wasn't so oblivious to his behavior.

taking the conjurings of a half brain schizo as fact

Why would he have ever been a “good” guy? He was molesting gunpowder on a regular basis. Also being more mentally stable than fucking Homelander isn’t something to be praised.

Soldier Boy is a good guy.

I'm glad Hitler is gone so he can't keep getting more European boys killed in some new gay war

Actually season 2 was "white supremacy bad" and the idea that Any Forums is a website for political radicals instead of a website for autistic perverts.

Same. I don't want to see the West die, with brown people filling up the streets and skyscrapers turning it into a decayed husk of its former self.

So much beauty would be lost.

Attached: 1631611489666.jpg (675x789, 65.02K)

Made him more based

he didn't molest him in this universe, just physical beating

you just might be retarded

He was never gonna be a good guy. Nobody is good in The Boys. That's the beauty of it. They are all cunts.

>white supremacy bad, they're not talking about all white people, just le wignats!
Season 3 was made specifically for retards like you, who couldn't comprehend that yes, Stormfront was supposed to be you. So this time they had to make it even more obvious with Soldier Boy, MM's Stepfather enemy, Blue Hawk, and Homelander just being Donald Trump. It's like you're actually so retarded that you could watch a show that explicitly put a photograph of you in front of the camera, said it hated you and wants to kill you, and you'd still make excuses why that show is secretly on your side.

Attached: 1643080879617.png (657x705, 316.37K)

>I thought the show that makes it a very clinical process of murdering random white people as brutally and gory as possible for entertainment while being very careful of not killing black people in traumatizing ways unless it is political or to show white people as evil and thus justifying violence against them was going to make a white guy the good guy

You never learn, do you?

Attached: QUI.gif (232x198, 1.39M)

I don't get how people just ignored every warning sign that something was off about him since all of his former team hated his guts.

Wait, are we supposed to hate him?

The show began with a black guy randomly murdering what Any Forums would call a "la atrocidad"

This made me like him more

And now the show has redeemed that black guy who murdered the woman and is asserting the point that that black murderer was the real victim all along. How stupid are you?

Why did they do such a pivotal moment as a fucking cartoon scene?

I love seeing all your reactions to this, makes me enjoy the episode even more. You all fell in love with him so much but he turned out to just be a slightly less of an asshole version of homelander. I love him even more now desu and I hope they team but the circle jerking of him was annoying so I enjoy this

Attached: 5542421421421.png (1421x693, 940.66K)

your brain is pozzed

Attached: 1656663550401.jpg (400x400, 17.9K)

>yeah lets get revenge on soldier boy for *checks notes* bashing your head in when you and half a dozen other supes were trying to jump and kidnap him and hand him over to the russians
Yeah really got me empathizing

>Fuck I miss Hitler
Kek you guys are so pathetic. Hopefully you'll turn 18 soon and grow out of Any Forums cringe

I grew into the truth. I was a leftie feminist.

>He put himself in this situation by acting like a bully

Soldier Boy is the hero the MCU needs. Jensen should have been Captain America.

Black Noir is literally a lapdog for Vought (i.e. the main overarching evil of the show) why do people think he's a good guy again?

But why though? The whole team just reeks of filthy jealousy and envy that they are not and can never be as based as soldier boy. He's just a super powered Chad. He literally has done nothing monstrous. Beating the shit out of your underlings during a war isn't anything that doesn't already happen every day. If you had his powers you would probably act the same way eventually.

You've got to heat the water slowly if you wanna get the frogs to stick around.

why did they make the fox girl so fuckable

Retarded manchildren

Season 1 was far less politically charged than season 2, don't get me started on 3. It might as well be a different show. Now the boys is just what most show nowadays are, grooming their audience for the eventual genocide of whites, violently or otherwise. That EGS investing is really kicking off.

Besides that scene itself was adapted from the comic which is pretty much integral for the plot, and they changed the original race (a ginger) for a mutt, race mixing is higher on the totem pole.

Attached: tic.png (1134x533, 713.3K)

>believing the made up fantasies of a half brained schizophrenic

Hitler was the bad guy. Get your eyes checked, Cleetus.

Soldier Boy did nothing wrong.

but his other teammates say he is an ass except gunpowder

I enjoy the show, I'm just not a retard. Know what it means, and be prepared to fight when the time comes. Coping thinking the show is somehow on your side is just hilariously delusional.

They hate you and they want to kill you, they want your children poor and raped, and they think it's funny. Don't forget that, now go and enjoy your gratuitous amount of CGI gore kikefest.

Attached: 1656627872897.jpg (1024x1008, 245.38K)

>Soldier Boy did nothing wrong.
This

He's black. He is the good guy. A-Train, Black Noir, are both portrayed as incredibly sympathetic in a way none of the other characters are, specifically because they're black. You have to actually be braindead not to realize this.

Is there a reason why they couldn't act out this scene? Maybe they should've spent one episode not having a guy ass or the deep fucking a fish.

sir this is a film board

Attached: urtm5h84pr891.jpg (1080x803, 109.56K)

He's a dirty pothead

All the white males are unironically the most likeable and interesting characters

>He's dirty
Wrong

Is Frenchie white?

>All the white males are unironically the most likeable and interesting characters
including Blue Hawk

>film

Aka the most kikefied form of entertainment, even more than videogames which is saying something, and one of the first industries they took control of. You are in ground zero boyo

>Believing black niggers unreliable memory

I don't care what anyone says, Hitler was a bad man

I hate him not because he was evil but because he was german

finally somebody with the guts to say it

>Hopefully you'll turn 18 soon

Attached: 1639958999283.jpg (1023x522, 61.88K)