Untitled

Attached: 356.png (480x720, 653.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDuaiYf8WDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand why people take mythology so seriously. Like angels and devils are cool, but why are people building entire nations on these ideas? This is like if I started a country based off of genshin impact lore.

I bet Seth cummed buckets to this.

Notto Disu Shitto Agen

Attached: Solar Opposites Dumb Ray.jpg (590x1029, 238.85K)

Did you read the bible? I’m sure there a part saying you’ll suffer eternal agony if you don’t subscribe.

Is there any point in being religious in this era? You literally have science and technology now.

>two American Baptists invented the airplane
cope

>dark ages of scientific repression
when the fuck did that happen

Attached: 600.jpg (600x600, 29.23K)

>Did you read the bible?
Why would I? Anyway "purgatory" just seems like Italy, so if I go there it would be a step up. Don't even have to pay rent either.

It’s shit Atheists make up to feel good about themselves.

OH MY SCIENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=NDuaiYf8WDQ

Oh my science is right…

Everyone should read the bible at least once. Even if it’s in a secular manner. Actually it’s better that way. The instructions to avoiding hell are unclear anyway so you just read it for the kino stories

THANK SCIENCE

What the fuck
These are grown men in their 30s

The dark ages were called the dark ages by people who jerk off to Rome and thus anything after Rome and before the renaissance was "OH NY GOD SO BAD AGHHH IM GOING INSANE".

Thankfully, we live according to logic and science now.

Attached: 1644513476451.jpg (526x774, 69.96K)

No, it's because the g*rmanic niggers destroyed all of Europe (again) and then got shat on by muslims only a hundred years later. And then the christcuck autism began and all the peasants died from some random flu every other decade.

Humiliation Fetish

christians kept a lot of books and helped advance science though

I can't believe they retconned the Gospel of Judas in season 2

Hopelessly broken

school specifically forbade the sort of shit that people would do to start the renaissance iirc.

>The instructions to avoiding hell are unclear
So how much of the bible did you read before you gave up?

Not sure about that at all. My elementary-middle school education was far from secular and we even learned that this period of time saw very little advancement in architecture, science and the arts.

Ok but still not gonna fuck you

agp