Was this the peak education kino?

was this the peak education kino?

Attached: 1640473636161.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

Imagine if sex ed involved a term of getting of weekly classes where you got to fuck a hot milf sex ed teacher.
I mean thats a proper education. My life would unironically be a million times better. Society gives us a bunch of useless info and expects the important stuff to just happen on its own. Its life ruining.

Is she eating, or is she trying to force that tomato to orgasm?

This. It's like torturing us with getting blue balls.

Can you sing, master hobbit?

a bit of both

Is that legal?

For me it's pregnant Line.

Attached: 1640533146093.png (1150x549, 888.78K)

can i fail the class to keep repeating it?

Its like they knew she was eminently fuckable and leaned into it for a sex ed video. Based tbqhwyf

>Society gives us a bunch of useless info and expects the important stuff to just happen on its own. Its life ruining.
Yeah that's society catering to femininity. Men have so many genuine needs that are not met. Women have it so fucking unbelievably easy compared to men in first world countries it makes me want to just completely give up and hate everything. I swear if it gets any worse I'm going to become a Muslim or something.

Attached: Sadge.png (123x120, 14.61K)

prolly not

is that real?

she did a documentary about her pregnancy that culminates in her giving birth
you can see her delicious pregnant tits on full display

you do realize you have to cater to women even more under islamic law, right?

stop the bullshit

Is this meant to be sexy?

It's equality though, it's catering to them based on what they deserve and what men deserve, so it isn't true catering in what I meant of the word, like unfairness. It's genuine care because men and women are different, even if there is also a bunch of unfair opression invovled. It still seems more balanced to me based on what I see around me in a first world country.
Women are so goddamn fucking retarded and selfish it's fucking insane. I still sometimes cannot fucking believe it. They are fucking completely hopeless and need men to control them. men cater to women in first world counties only when the fact that they aren't equal is made real in some way.

Attached: xejuqrc20jc71.gif (368x624, 2M)

I don't get it

holy shit, i need to watch it

Unironically we could eliminate school shootings and a bunch of other wacky shit that men are the root cause of. Imagine if you got 1 free sex session in Grade 4 when you first learn about sex and then another in Grade 9 when you are at your horniest. Now imagine a world with legal prostitution that is cheap and regulated by the government and the women are paid well.

Of course this is just me speaking as a man. I don't know how you convince a bunch of 19-60 year old women to have sex with boys but even just some topless foreplay and handjobs would go a long way to finding world peace and making society better.