/tbg/ - The Boys General

Meme Edition
Previous:

Attached: true.jpg (1452x1825, 377.3K)

No, that's different, because... Because... BECAUSE IT JUST IS, ALRIGHT?!?!?!?!??!

Attached: 1654522760383.jpg (1080x1080, 173.27K)

Anyone else think Edgar might show up offering to make Soldier Boy the face of Vought again? A welcome back tour, book, movies, etc. but he has to kill or depower Homelander?

Like a callback to Homelander telling Stormfront that he's a god and people should hold knives to their children's throats like Abraham and Isaac?

He actually going to offer the Deep that position.
Deep will take out Soldier Boy and Homelander by himself and assume the mantle of CEO of Vought, and new Leader of the Seven.

Attached: 1654913115664.jpg (1702x1564, 263.25K)

I love him bros

Attached: 1639849127931.webm (688x780, 2.84M)

well kimiko's powers won't literally fry her brain

GIRLS GET IT DONE

so what are the leaks?

>it wasn't thousands, it was 190m people
190 million followers =/= 190 million active viewers. We don't know how many people saw the stream, but we know it was seen.

Do you need to be a baby for Perm V to work? What about head poppers daughter?

The younger you start the treatments, the higher the chance of survival and powers. It is possible to give V to a fully mature adult, but they have something like a 90% chance to die from it.

No, it's just more stable and likely to result in powers instead of death the younger you are

Why would they need the "temp V kills you" plot when they could just make them ran out of it and not able to get more, fucking stupid and pointless

Butcher will take v and survive most likely because ultimately he has nothing to lose and Hughie will puss out because he's a fucking bitch

Perm V on adults sometimes give fucked up powers too

Like that acid vomit guy who was not immune to his own acid, and Love Sausage's power was weird too

Love Sausage has the best power on the show dumbass

>not knowing what to do with the deep
>not knowing what to do with kimiko and frenchie
>not knowing what to do with maeve
>black noir just now having some importance
>A train survives his 3rd send off
these writers suck balls

>Atrain is alive
>soldier goy is homolands dad
>bitcher and hue are going to die of VAIDS
>MM and Starlite are going to fuck

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

So was the sex scene that Ackles keep talking about during all these interviews that made him uncomfortable was the wanking to GILFs scene? Or its he gonna fuck Homelander or something? Liek i dont think he has fucked at all in this season.

Was this the worst episode of the entire series?

>milking for season 4
>then season 5
>then season 6
>then immortal SB kicks HL elderly ass

LOL I JUST REALIZED SOLDIER BOY IS DEAN WINCHESTER holy fuck

>That chest hair peeking out

Attached: Ea2lPXsXkAANwJP.jpg (1200x750, 70.27K)

It gave us this, so it's the best

Attached: black noir abuse.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

Reminder that Stormfront's egg was used to make Homelander

>second strongest supe of her time
>into eugenics
>disappears from the public in 1979, maybe to donate eggs on a regular basis
>Homelander says this about him and Maeve having kids "I-I mean, can you imagine how perfect our kids would be? Sublime. Twice as strong as Ryan."
>Vogelbaum says this as a metaphor for making Homelander "The thing about cross-breeding dogs, you get the right genes, you can get a perfect creation."
It all fits

So did Stormfront knowingly fuck her son?

I don't get it why didn't Starlight just get the permanent stuff for Butcher and Hughie?

>he's just bad product

I think he got them to tone down the original idea. Most likely the original plan was to have him fuck them

Now that A-train has his super speed back, I can’t wait for him to beat the shit out of him like pic related. This fucking Aquaman rip off wouldn’t stand a chance.

Attached: A0D8CA11-5A13-4FC1-9EC5-70B1E8D6D981.jpg (1125x1742, 2.34M)

That seems to be the implication, but it's not 100% confirmed that she was the egg donor.

>Gender swap Stormfront and make her a racist internet troll who jobs to everything
>Akshully Homelander is her kid
Sounds incredibly gay

>knowingly
no

They're gods, incest means nothing, look at Pharaohs

I think soldier boy is going o continue into s4 and the finale wont resolve anything and will end on a cliffhanger

Is the side affects to taking V in the comics? I’m starting to fear the show will go in a direction where they don’t take it anymore.

If she was donating eggs to create the perfect superhero, and the perfect superhero shows up and is the right age to be born when she donated, I'm sure she would be able to figure it out.

I think homelanders mother is the CIA agent.
>blonde and blue eyed
>taking care of homelander’s son aka her grandson
>she already lied/retained information to butch
>she was the one who was there on the day soldier boy got kidnapped
who knows, maybe shes a double agent

Deep is SB son. Born 1985, SB abducted in summer of 1984. Sperm from 1981 was used to find SB's weakness from experimenting on his living cells.

>pretty used to cartoon animals being used to portray violence and other disturbing content given it's a pretty played out trope
>still thrown off here

I think it was all the other Payback members in the back telling SB to stop that made it as uncomfortable as it was, either way definitely the best sequence of the episode

Attached: 1549420065870.jpg (400x384, 29.83K)

I doubt she knew, she likely just went in for some genetics test like soldier boy and she wasn't told
although I wonder if she did know they did something because I remember her saying "I wish I killed vogelbaum" so she had some beef with him.

You got BTFO malloryfag, stop the cope, take your meds or get a rope

The Ptolemaic dynasty might as well have been the mutants from the Hills have Eyes by the end of their rule desu. The Hapsburgs created untold monstrosities too. I know he's a /his/ meme but Charles II was genuinely an ogre of a man

Attached: 0_21690242-7739531-image-m-35_1575247241389.jpg (1200x1200, 108.2K)

They had gas ready, so they somehow knew that it will make him lose consciousness. Because it put his sperm cells to sleep.

This. He'll realize he's about to die from the temp V and no point not taking it. He becomes supe. Hughie learns his lesson from strong independent woman that knows everything and doesn't take it.

>Butcher having an attack of consience
What is this series? I thought I was watching The Boys.

Octopuses do not have any bones with the exception of their beaks. So if you are responsible and depraved enough to be literally the life support of your 8 limbed friend, you can debeak it like how you’d declaw a cat and then push your member into its feed chute.

You can then let it subsist on your baby batter.

The Octopus is smart. Very smart. It will learn that without its beak, it cannot feed on anything else but your human seed that has to be milked from you.

Every morning, you will feel your clothes slide off and a damp weight on your lower half.

The sensation creeps up on your body until most of the jiggly mass has enveloped the entire length. It will start pumping as fast as it can for it is hungry.

The animal gyrates its empty stomach and the folds of its brain rubbing on your glands, begging for nutrition.

You climax and give the marine creature’s breakfast. The pumping slows down but doesn’t stop to milk out the last few drops of its meal.

Looking into its yellow animal eyes, it looks back with a thousand-yard stare. This will be routine for all of its meals for the rest of its 3-5 years on this god forsaken planet.

Attached: 0456253C-763F-4E6C-BFE8-B4CB89007150.jpg (1600x900, 135.21K)