What country do you think has the most "standard" life experience?

What country do you think has the most "standard" life experience?

Attached: 1657869622934.jpg (1920x2560, 964.86K)

The palce under my feet right now. The rest of the world is deviation.

looks to me like french people are very clearly upper class

Attached: file.png (2206x902, 1.83M)

people in europe may make less than us but they live better and arent fat or gay like us

Probably Italians or people in countries like Czech Republic or Slovakia

where is this
looks comfy

Probably some medium sized city in Lithuania. Not rich, not poor, zero culture

>or gay

user...

you know i sometimes envy the people who are old they got to live in the good times now we live in a dystopia in my country

not sure how good germany fairs

i have yet to meet anyone from europe who is fat except a german dude my dad worked with

Sweden! All other countries are weird and The People there have no idea what a normal life is like.

japan
everything is average

Palmerston North

>cleanest country in the world
>far wealthier than most other asian countries
>safest large country in the world by far

I don't understand why Japanese people don't understand they live in a utopia

your country is so fucking good and most native japs on here seem to be depressed or something for some stupid ass reason

Attached: 1661663931374881.gif (498x373, 1.43M)

leave him alone weeb

go fuck yourself. it pisses me off when Japanese people complain instead of defending their homeland. I should've been Japanese instead of these whiny motherfuckers

Attached: 1658450714165970.jpg (464x713, 27.18K)

go to sleep davido kun

i understand japs wanting to kill themselves i sometimes wanna jump off a building or blow my brains out

alright I guess you do have a point there. living in a modern society can be pretty depressing unless you are at the top

Attached: 1655494241922.jpg (382x286, 20.33K)

>and arent fat or gay like us
You may rightfully win the fat throphy but goddamnit don't take away our hard earned faggot cup

i am fit so i am a minority in america i have no hope for this nation and i am sorry us promoting lgbt shit in your country
i have zero hope for this country and i dont know how the future is gonna be

uruguay

no u

>does notice the giant sign with asian runes
Blind phonefag.

Brazil, because we've lived as hunter gatherers for most of our existence and that is the standard

somewhere in japan

>tfw no euro bf
there is no suffering like american suffering

Honestly THOUGH? The most normal country on earth is probably Thailand or something in that area