Do women really only need 1 square to wipe? sounds pretty gross if ya ask me

do women really only need 1 square to wipe? sounds pretty gross if ya ask me

Attached: seinfeld wipe.jpg (445x331, 34.13K)

If you don’t eat processed garbage all the time and take care of your self you can get away with out wiping at all most of the time. Also she was probably peeing and just needed a square to clean any excess urine that was hanging around

user, there are countless hidden camera videos of women using the toilet where you can count for yourself exactly how many squares of toilet paper they use. Many of these videos can be found on sites like xvideos and xhamster.

Its for wiping their vagina after pissing.

You dont wipe your ass?

Hell no. Women use up all of the toilet paper.

White socks, especially the ones with frills and Mary Janes(I know those aren't, but they reminded me)make me diamonds. Wew.

She didn't want only one square, that was the compromise she was trying to reach after the person in the next cubicle wouldn't give her anything.

if you use an average of more than 6 sheets, you are a savage

The trick is to wipe until you bleed otherwise you’re probably walking around with swamp ass everyday

Do you notice people tending to keep some distance from you?

this. I don't get how morons don't understand it. she was desperate for anything

If you eat toilet paper you don’t need to wipe.

I wipe with 2 pieces of toilet paper folded per wipe
This leads to six probably being the minimum (though sometimes I only need to wipe once leading to only 2 pieces being used)

I wouldn't hand anyone a square in this situation. I probably wouldn't even acknowledge them

even kramer is disgusted

Attached: seinfeld2.jpg (607x408, 54.03K)

the trick is to wet the toilet paper first.

I wish there were ones that didn't have the camera inside the toilet and instead was from above or behind to give a nice view of the ass.

are you a virgin OP? I only ask because any level of intimacy with a woman would tell you they use toilet paper to wipe their pussy after a pee.

I knew that shit first hand when I was like 6 and it wasn't from a female relative :^))))

Attached: 1443588512705.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

>I wipe with 2 pieces of toilet paper folded per wipe
the technique of a patrician

>This leads to six probably being the minimum (though sometimes I only need to wipe once leading to only 2 pieces being used)
yeah, you might need 10 for an exceptionally slimy shit but probably average out at around 6 when accounting for the high fiber times

girls wipe after pissing
I remember my high school girlfriend was amazed to discover that urinals don't have toilet paper next to them, she thought that boys wiped their pissholes until she was 18

Wait, do you guys not use a square of paper to wipe any excess piss? Do you just walk around with piss stains all day?

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-191004_Twitter.jpg (1080x1119, 222.32K)

or literally 1 second of willy waggling

pretty girls can use my tongue as toilet paper

i do. youre gonna drip if you dont

Let it be known:

Toilet paper is for disgusting povertyniggers and if you use it you are not only a shitskin poor, but a retard. You have fallen for one of the biggest psy-ops in world history. The proper way to clean an anus is with water (see: the bidet) or with dampened, robust paper (see: moistened paper towels or wet wipes). When you use toilet paper, you are smearing shit and filth around your anus and only removing like 30% of it. If you are not cleaning your ass with blasts of water and/or moistened resilient paper towels, then you are walking around with a film of shit around your asshole all the time and you deserve only the worst things in life. Please learn a little bit about proper anal maintenance and get the disgusting shit off of your body once and for all.

You shake your dick a little to get the piss off.

There are tons, look around.