DUDE WHAT IF CARS HAD FEELINGS

>DUDE WHAT IF CARS HAD FEELINGS

Attached: cars.jpg (480x240, 26.23K)

I mean yeah that's a pretty good idea

how do cars in the cars universe reproduce?

The (((american highway system))) was a mistake

Attached: FTd6djAUEAATevj.jpg (749x932, 106.25K)

But.. They do thou

post examples.

I already apologized to my '01 taco for destroying her in a ditch.

This movie is so fucking bizarre.

What is your cars name?

Americans can't drive, that's why they need toddler infrastructure like this

>DUDE WHAT IF BLACKS HAD FEELINGS

Attached: download (10).jpg (300x168, 5.23K)

I liked cars 1. one of the last truly good pixar movies.

The colonization of the New World and its consequences have been a disaster for mankind.

I honestly think the pixar people just sit around come up with DUDE WHAT IF's

>being buttmad about Eisenhower’s efficient planning for the future

>NOOOOO YOU CANT UTILIZE SPACE HOWEVER YOU WANT YOU HAVE TO CRAM AS MANY PEOPLE IN THERE AS POSSIBLE
Remind me why European immigration to America was 1000x more prevalent than the reverse

Is this real

Because the new world was Europe's release valve for all the psychos, sociopaths, sexual deviants, drug addicts, perverts, schizos, drunkards, wiggers, retards, and other genetic trash. Why do you think Americans are so crazy, and why do you think they have shit like Trump, a bloated military, fellation of blacks and Israel, free market capitalism, credit scores, and murderous police?

Can you tell the name of a car from its licence plate? If so, its name is NGR-H8R.

custom plate or incredible luck?

I drive a Honda Prelude(3rd gen) on my weekends day off. I've kept the car for over 15 years without any problem and was given to me by my dad. I treat the car like my own child and has never disappointed me. It actually feels good to have a special bond with your car. My gf is jealous as fuck kek.
You have to be a massive faggot to treat a car with no compassion and appreciation. Cars was a great movie

>inb4 cool personal blog bro
FUCK YOU

>the r selected yells sour grapes at the K selected
Didn't take long to go from a bant about a highway system to a full on eurotrash meltdown.
Whats the matter? Did you get your government rationed stove so you don't freeze to death during this winter's upcoming energy shortage or did you get put down for next year? Hopefuly they import some firewood soon

cool personal blog bro

Pixar's jump the shark movie

Luck. The custom plate on the other car says “NTSM1T3”.

>what are you doing, kid?
>i think The King should finish his last race
>you just gave up the Piston Cup, you know that?
>aw, this grumpy old racecar i know once told me something. It's just an empty cup
Cars is a good film

Humans make them. When they get old, they’re crushed. It’s set in the same universe as Brave Little Toaster.