Did we ever come up with a proper comeback?

did we ever come up with a proper comeback?

Attached: 4DE114E7-5ECD-4787-942D-A91B2C41A4EE.png (271x186, 90K)

We just need more time.

She bit off more than she could chew and she will get her just desserts.

Here you go OP.

Attached: REbuttal.png (1329x446, 107.02K)

It was

“You kiss your dogs dick with that mouth? Fuck this gay ass country I’m out you guys fucking suck. Go kill yourselves les fags”

How do you guys not understand it's not about having a comeback it's about your emotional reaction to the situation

>You kiss your dogs dick
But she's not Canadian?

Pajeet Jonah was redeemed

>*jonah just stares with a blank expression as the laughter dies down*
>Ornella, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I’ve ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

ive seen plenty of good comebacks that jonah hill could have said. but every time somebody replies with some mediocre ebin counter from ornelia and everybody says its over like a bunch of drones

There was one maybe four or five years ago but I doubt anyone remembers what it was.

mine was: "you pay me to bring them and I can't even watch?"

nobody has countered this

*pulls out gun*
>Oh, we finally got some peace and fucking quiet out of you. Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt. Finish your thought. *cocks gun* We all wanna hear the big joke, right, everyone?

Jonahbros...

Attached: FuckingIdiot.png (1326x333, 67.86K)

“Okay. Go to website” cannot be topped.

>His body of work speaks for itself? Yes, I think I hear his body right now saying "Feed me! Feed me!"

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22.7K)

No one tried because it's not even a good comeback

> an I can't even watch?
Somehow I don't think it was intended as a serious comeback.

there is no good, witty comeback possible. ornella has the home advantage of immediate repartee because she's french in france. jonah's only move is to respond with a comeback that emphasizes she's a whore.

I’m so autistic when it comes to these situations.
Like one time at a party a guy tried to embarrass me by saying I never leave my room and that I live like a vampire referencing the movie Blade. So I responded “but I’m not black”. Everyone started laughing. I didn’t even think about thinking of a comeback or saying something funny. I just wanted to correct his statement.

no, that's funny. people were laughing at your joke. what jonah did was have a breakdown on camera.

MORE. TIME.

Yeah, it's
>more time
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU WRINKLY OLD HAG, YOU WANT SOME MORE?!

Attached: y4DJmxCjK9dIoRtO4DQujBFfm3H.jpg (300x450, 23.34K)

based autist poking holes in bullies’ logic

Oh my God, it makes sense at last. "More time"! Of course!

>You’re such a fuckin’ ho, I love it.

Attached: 9E13D322-CD8E-4B06-B3DC-1EBC65D9CBEA.jpg (668x459, 22.22K)

lmao