This movie is exactly what zoomers deserve

this movie is exactly what zoomers deserve
imagine being a teen or young adult and this is the matrix movie your generation gets

hilarious

Attached: igntohosttheuspremiereofthematrixresurrections36190303matrixgroupthumbnail-1639158739727-1639672239691.jpg (1280x720, 142.79K)

Zoomers got the best Batman movie to make up for it.

Attached: the-dark-knight-10-year-anniversary-joker.jpg (1200x630, 88.56K)

It's not for zoomers though, it's for GenX.

The first Matrix is for Gen X. Reloaded and Revolutions is for early millennials. Resurrection is for zoomers.

Zoomers are 30 year olds at this point aren't they, this zoomer and boomer shit is getting deprecated

>bullshit
Bullshit.
You clearly weren't 17 in 1999. If you were you'd know it's ALL for GenX.
X-men was for millennials.

1. batman returns is the best batman movie
2. nolan batman is millennial
3. pattinson batman is the zoomer batman

you didn't get anything right

>1. batman returns is the best batman movie
lolwut?

The Dark Knight came out in 2008, that's zoomer. The defining millennial superhero movies are the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man and X-Men. Also the early ones had the Tim Burton/Schumacher ones.

That's millennial Batman retard. Zoomer Batman is Pattinson

The oldest zoomer was 8 years old in 2008. It's a PG-13 movie. They were still watching sesame street.

It's not really for anyone. That's why it was such a big failure.

Pattinson is Gen Alpha Batman, it came out like this year. Or are we defining Batman movies by what came out when generations were teenagers? Because I'm defining it more by what your childhood Batman movies are, and for zoomers that would be the Dark Knight trilogy and the Snyder movies.

First of all the oldest zoomers were 11 in 2008, second of all Jurassic Park is also rated PG-13 but millennial kids watched the shit out of that in 1993. Heck, Terminator 2 was rated R and millennials still watched it. Not everyone grew up in a Christian household.

the dark night is pg-13. no zoomer alive was even allowed in a theater when it came out. shut the fuck up.

So millennials didn't watch Jurassic Park in the 90s? K then.

Oh, I was defining it by what generations were teenagers. Because millennials were like 21-25ish when TDK came out.

go the fuck back to r*ddit you fucking retard

Millenials*

Ok yeah TDK is definitely a millennial teen movie, maybe even a defining millennial teen movie. Kid culture and teen culture are different.

Read the pic.

Attached: GenerationsFinalHD.png (1297x1829, 1.69M)

>millennials wanting so badly to co-opt mediocrity that is the dark knight
okay have your nolan schlock manchildren

Shit wrong one. This one's more accurate. Most of the stuff in the millennial/zoomer overlap of the other chart is purely millennial.

Attached: f2f.jpg (1297x1829, 740.79K)

>zoomers LARPing as Gen X and Millenials ITT

I'm not gonna disagree with them that TDK is a millennial teen movie, but it's a zoomer childhood movie in much the same way Jurassic Park is a millennial childhood movie despite being PG-13.

>just look at my chart bro the chart can't be wrong bro

Attached: brianlet11.png (860x684, 75.38K)

It's pretty accurate IMO and mathematically objective too. Childhood culture tends to be when you're around 5-12.

It was definitely made for the original fans who are now older and wiser. But it also had the baggage of Larry's degeneracy attached to it before it even began. Thus all the very not subtle subtext.

But the actual text is still "Neo and Trinity got old." Neo in the original being almost quintessence of the GenX loser in the original, is still the quintessential GenX loser in Ressurection torn between the wisdom granted his age and his longing for his heroic prime.

It's a very similar movie to Logan, but where Logan finds peace at the end, Neo finds tragedy renewed, he's just now wise enough to recognize it for what it is.

Looks pretty accurate to me. GenX needs a nod to the old arcade machines because they're obsessed with them.

That's the most accurate generation chart I've seen, but here people gatekeep the stupidest stuff. Apparently Kung Fu fucking Panda was a super adult movie that children didn't watch.

Attached: 1655139145890.png (997x188, 116.65K)

You made me giggle, but to be completely and totally fair, Kung Fu panda 1 was clearly about a 20-something screw up finding his independence through tertiary education. Given the release year was 2008 a college aged male would have been born in the late 80s. You can maybe extend that to a lesson for high schoolers as to what comes next in life, which is born early 90s and thus inarguably millennial.

i was born in 1985 (old millennial) and that chart is way off. everything in late gen x i watched as a kid and half the shit in core millennial i already was too old to be into it. it's also missing a lot of other more important shit to millennials, like numetal, drugs, extreme sports and movies. i think my generation was the least into kid shit ever because everything had to be edgy and grown up.

that chart fucking sucks. take it back to r*ddit.

If you were born in 1985, you don't even remember the 80s. At most you'll remember 1989. Sure you may have watched reruns of Transformers, but the target audience was Gen Xers born in the late 70s, especially since it came out before you were born. The chart is about the original run of things. Reruns don't count, which is why Spongebob isn't in any of the zoomer sections even though every single zoomer watched Spongebob as a kid.

i am not american and everything on that chart came to my country 6 to 12 months late, it's not a big difference. cope harder you fag.