Why was he fired?

Why was he fired?

Attached: onehourphoto.jpg (750x420, 117.87K)

A massive discrepancy in the number of prints produced and those paid for.

not reporting pedo pics

He was an incel and had access to family photos.
Very problematic.

They told him he can't xerox his ass and his became enraged at the thought of someone telling him what he can't do

he watched evangelion

being too based, opping out and going into some pedos house to take a shit

sounds like me

I worked at a drug store that had a photo department and they didn't inventory that shit.

this guy literally had access to every single semi controlled photosynthetic chemical you need to convert ergotamine into lysergic acid diethylamide. dude should have just bought a bunch of rice he would have been set for life

>hundreds of prints were missing on his watch
>taking 90 minute lunch breaks
>causing scenes in front of customers
>giving away merchandise for free

This was before digital cameras took off

>screaming and shotting blood out of his eyes

Especially the ones that were taken of himself when he was abused as a kid, strongly implied in the end and which explains why he's a weird loner desparate for contact with other human beings.

what the fuck i'm 34 and i saw this movie in the theater when it came out, i love robin williams and i defend this movie constantly. but i have never heard that interpretation, back it up with some facts bro

not that user but i was 12 when I first saw this movie and even I picked up on that. He makes the husband and his lover do shit that he most likely was forced to do as a kid. Pretty sure the cop says something about it at the end

>Sy is fired after the store's manager Bill discovers that Sy has printed many more prints than have been ordered and paid for, as well as for spacing out on the job, taking 90-minute lunch breaks, giving Jake a disposable camera free for his birthday, and for an altercation with the developing machine's maintenance person.

It's blatantly obvious he was abused as kid from what he says in the interview at the end of the film.

I'm the one you replied to. Saw it when I was like 16 or so, in the theater with grandma, and it was contextually quite clear to me that he'd been abused. It's the final interrogation scene, where he becomes extremely emotional over "things that should never be done to children" and dirty little photographs (It's been a long time but the scene left an impression with me). No, he doesn't explicitly state it, but that interrogation dialogue implies the abuse pretty blatantly. And it also explains the character very well. I even stated to grandma at the time "I think Sy was abused as a kid and that's why his character was weird", and she didn't disagree.

just like the other four anons saying the same thing

Neon Genesis Evangelion. Wow! What does he do?

this is up there with What Dreams May Come in the two most depressing robin williams movies

We're a long way from bump limit, pal.

I just watched Insomnia with him tonight and that one is pretty bleak too. His performance isn't that great in that movie though

Agreed.

Developed photos in 61 minutes.

What? I thought he was fired because management caught him printing out a bunch of extra photos of that family and also taking very long lunch breaks

I kind of just like all of his stuff. My dead dad also looked a lot like Robin, to the point where he got mistaken for him by a server one time at Bridges in Danville, CA (the restaurant from Mrs. Doubtfile) one time when I was a kid. It really left an impression on me, especially because my dad was so distant. Robin's suicide hit me especially hard because my family had just cut me out of the family right before then, over my mom's psycho bpd shit, but my dad had abandonment issues because his mom died young.
Anyway I really like Robin Williams' depressing shit

Attached: monke.png (600x900, 740.05K)

Awakenings is pretty depressing.