Dean you have to trust ruby

Attached: 1656427430413.jpg (250x249, 5.25K)

1-6 was cool. Really did go downhill afterwards tho

Attached: cubicle.jpg (1587x1080, 156.52K)

Cain was cool too

DEAN WE BURNED THE WRONG BODY

I am currently doing a rewatch. The show is drastically different from what it was in season one. Crazy.

Happens to the best of 'em. Buffy, X-Files, Supernatural, all went on way too long. There are some that ended almost exactly when they were supposed to in my opinion. Farscape was one of them. I wish the film hadn't rushed some of the loose ends and stories for characters, but overall I'm still very satisfied with it. I can't say the same for the others. There's always a point I end up stopping on rewatch.

The theme and build up were great, but it kind of fizzled out on the ending. Dean as the vessel for Michael, Sam as the vessel for Lucy. God planning their birth and life for that purpose to have a final fight at the end times. It would have fit with the tragic theme of inevitable doom which pervaded the early show. Sad it turned out that way. The execs probably saw dollar signs and a fat female audience and dragged it out until it was unrecognizable.

1-5 actually

I like soulless Sam, what can I say.

>shut the fuck up Sammy. Normal women are already insufferable harpies, I can't even think how nagging could a demon one do.
>We couldn't trust women with the vote, why would we trust that one with the fate of the world?

Attached: images - 2022-07-02T013429.725.jpg (452x678, 37.25K)

You don't actually watch a show that's catered towards teenage girls and young women, right?

Right...?

Attached: 1634074675803.jpg (272x262, 32.57K)

I don’t think the first couple seasons were

It was a neat concept, but S6 was kinda out there in quality terms, not to mention it clearly suffers from post script season
There were good things about season 6-15, but if they really should've ended at 5, with that fine myth arc closed off and that goddamn perfect ending of Chuck closing the Winchester book

I think I agree. The arc with him soulless was fine but the after stuff was kinda middling. It would've been extremely daring to end it at five as well. I can't imagine how many people would've complained about Sam being dead but Jesus it would be so full of soul and heartbreak. I remember the first time watching it I almost cried cause I thought he was dead. Then that pan to him under the streetlight made me confused more so than happy

Gave teenage me something to talk to them about, even if they were fat

>finally finds peace, happiness, love, children, and prosperity only to have it taken away with capricious impudence

Attached: becks.webm (1102x620, 3M)

>I remember the first time watching it I almost cried cause I thought he was dead.
I teared up with the whole ending. Everything about it was just great, Chuck telling the story of the Impala, Dean retiring from hunting to try and live a normal life as a way of honoring Sam, the confirmation that Chuck is god, and just the overall sense of closure that comes from ending such a great journey.
It's why keeping it going was a mistake even if all the seasons following it were good, you don't get that closure again.
>Then that pan to him under the streetlight made me confused more so than happy
I always assumed that with Chuck being God and all, he just nicked Sam's soul from the Cage and let him have one more look at his brother.
I remember hearing that they made God/Chuck evil and not omnipotent or something and it really is a commentary in how faggy everything's gotten
The jew won't even pretend he believes in the existence of a benevolent god anymore

do you all remember after mary got killed off and then she did all of those travel chanel shows? mmmm

Attached: 1573309185467.webm (466x354, 2.48M)

I saw a clip of the end and it seemed like they made Chuck evil BECAUSE he wanted to make their lives into a story. They subvert everything.

Based Samantha Brown enjoyer.

It's amazing how little it takes for women to be intensely attractive

I never watched past S5. The ending was honestly perfect for me; I can just safely assume that Sam having a look at Dean was simply a way of showing his soul moving on.

Also, S1-S5 was peak SOUL. Being that it was a spiritual successor to X-Files, I wonder if anything new will crop up as a proper spiritual successor to Supernatural, then.

Attached: 1382844534065.gif (250x200, 771.88K)