Here's your sci-fi setting bro

>here's your sci-fi setting bro

Attached: Mars,_Earth_size_comparison.jpg (2399x1562, 1.75M)

Thanks bro

>Every president since W. Bush has announced we will be on Mars be the end of their term during the SOTU
I'm so sick of this fucking planet. Fuck Mars

It'll be 2030 or 2033
That's because Freemasons controls he government and they gotta get those angles in

>planets
>not being a moonchad
ngmi

what a little faggot planet, no wonder men are from there and they can't make a single good movie about mars

Based

Low IQ continental worldview

Mars is strange.
Our neighbor has the dimmest rock in the entire system and it's one of it's 2 moons, neither of which are round and are just glorified rocks.
The other of which is possibly vibrating apart and going to be a ring around Mars in 50,000,000 years.

Just so you know, there is no cuter pairing in the solar system than Pluto and Charon.
>Pluto-Charon is our solar system's only known double planetary system. The same surfaces of Charon and Pluto always face each other, a phenomenon called mutual tidal locking.
They spend all eternity looking at each other while dancing.

Attached: 1384352749840.png (512x343, 343.02K)

Based, we should colonize Pluto and Charon

Those moons are leftovers from the construction of the evacuation ark that carried them to Earth 2 million years ago when a solar event cooked off Mars' atmosphere and left it uninhabitable.

Attached: 1519680542331.gif (460x460, 2.72M)

Boring. Give me Pluto.

Attached: pluto-rich-color.jpg (564x363, 148.13K)

Attached: canonlypick1.jpg (600x445, 42.68K)

How did Mars get that close to Earth? What's happening on the surface of each planet right now? Is this a stable orbit? If so, how? If not, how long until the planets collide?
This seems like a promising setting, OP. It's full of tension and mystery.

you can just watch Moonfall, user

I'm no astronomer, but I'm pretty sure we would be in SERIOUS TROUBLE if that happened.

If he's wrong then what is your excuse for why we haven't been to mars yet

That's part of the mystery: All our scientific knowledge tells us we should be dead in this situation, but we're not and no one can figure out why.

When are we gonna have an outpost on Mars, bros?

Am I the only person who thinks exploring Mars is a pointless venture? It's literally just Earth without any of the water or trees.