Watching his rogan interview and he's just shitting on bruce lee over and over while joe just has to listen to him...

Watching his rogan interview and he's just shitting on bruce lee over and over while joe just has to listen to him. fucking kek

Attached: quentin.jpg (648x454, 16.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6mzqahILpAs?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw&ab_channel=BushCrimeSyndicate
youtube.com/watch?v=6oyb8h1prc8
youtube.com/watch?v=YtwqmenFrR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the part where he pretends to not have a clue about Harvey Weinstein's escapades.

it's gone worse

youtu.be/6mzqahILpAs?t=11

But he doesn't. He says he knew what was going on and he wish he had done something sooner to stop Harvey from doing it. But he was his friend and didn't want to ruin their relationship with an intervention like that. He's one of the more honest people to talk about it. He even says most people who said they had no idea are liars.

>intervention
He was fucking whores that were willingly whoring themselves out for movie parts.

Yeah I don't understand how people just gloss over this incredibly important point. They make it out to be sexual harassment or rape but the bitch willingly consented like a prostitute to get a job. The only thing metoo exposes is the women who have no self respect and still want to virtue signal about it.

Why is Bruce Lee so mythologized anyways? There's only like 1 blurry video of him actually fighting someone.

he was the goku for boomers

holy factual kek

Attached: 1650845958726.gif (245x180, 986.58K)

>They make it out to be sexual harassment or rape but the bitch willingly consented like a prostitute to get a job.
Din't follow the whole thing closely but pretty sure heard a recording of it. If that was real, he was way past proposing to them an offer. It was very coercive

Oh no he's right

Attached: 1644531712086.png (276x256, 57.33K)

what's wrong with americans? niggers talk like that but when he does he's in the wrong?

any chance this was a calculated dog whistle and QT isn't just a huge autist?

I think this guys on the spectrum

Does Rogan still gets mainstream guests after covid?

>It was very coercive
so is literally every employment offer

youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw&ab_channel=BushCrimeSyndicate
Nah a bit more

>Yeah I don't understand how people just gloss over this incredibly important point.
The don't want to admit Hollywood is a cesspool of criminal degeneracy. It's too glamorous and the implications are too bleak for most to handle so they would rather sacrifice someone every once in a while as a scapegoat to keep the image intact in their head. There's a reason the Romans and the Chinese considered actors beneath even a common street whore. Things don't change nearly as much as most people think.

I was expecting worse

That's before she's locked up with him in his room though. In a public space, with people watching them. It's pretty much as far as you can get in this setting.

fob asians are insecure and too retarded to know about all the other classic film with leading asian actors

>But he doesn't.
He was too busy sucking on suspiciously small feet on Epstein's plane

Can't put the dozens of other people involved. Literal gangster mentality with these producers. Notice how after Epstein the only one they got was Ghislaine when there are clearly dozens, if not hundreds of people who did God knows what on that island who will never see a prison cell.

i used to think Quentin was a moron cuck. Then i heard his review of TWBB and he just understood the film better than anyone i've seen.

>he's just shitting on bruce lee
Yeah imagine how much Rogan was seething.
Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=6oyb8h1prc8

He didn't shit on him though from what I saw. He just said he used to tag stuntmen, and that it was normal where he came from.

the best thing about QT is his appreciation for film as an art form. He analyzes and respects the work of his contemporaries better than any other director except maybe Scorsese

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=YtwqmenFrR0

who was in the wrong here?

NOOOOOOO WOMEN AREN'T ADULTS AND CAN'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE ON ANYTHING AND IT'S ALL HIS FAULT but women are adults and they're equal sorry incel chud have sex and be distracted by dopamine in your head from pussy and you won't care anymore

Joe can seem really genuine at times, but he's a bitch when it comes to confrontation and burning bridges. I don't think he's ever had a walkout, right?

Shush, user...
we can't discuss Tarantula being a pedo or how he knew Harvester was using Mossad/Black Cube to target people that were calling them out on the pedo network stuff Tarantula was involved in.

Attached: TotallySweetTarantulaFeet.png (1074x808, 1.18M)