That rumor that he removed his ribs to suck his own dick

>that rumor that he removed his ribs to suck his own dick
It wasn't real, not even close to true. So how did every middle schooler in the world in the late 90s and early 00s know this "fact"?

Was it a psy op?

Attached: penis.jpg (667x406, 182.04K)

>people believed that a shock rocker who made an entire career out of shocking people did something shocking
It's not hard to see why such a rumor would exist and be believed. Don't see how that's a psyop though. People believe fake rumors all the time. Most people don't fact check the things they read online, if someone posts something, many take it at face value.

KISS stood for Knights in Satan's Service and they toured america in order to convert young children to devil worship.

We believed Joan Jett had injected some shit into her temple and died.

Also Rod Stewart had to get a gallon of cum pumped out of his stomach. Life was better back then.

he also played Paul on The Wonder Years

and he was the kid from the Wonder Years. All of us took these two rumors as fact and thats a fact

>read comments under his old stuff on YT
>full of comments from guys who say they were 9yo when they were listening to him
The conservative moms of the 90's were right all along. We should have listened.

I mean he basically had orgy parties, fucked his band mates and did all kinds of crazy shit so it wasn't outside the realm of possibility

that rumor was originally about Prince

At my school it was Eminem, not Manson.

Yea Prince for me too. And Britney Spears with the gallon of cum pumped out of her stomach when she was 15

I have my ribs and i can still suck my dick

you can't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

>gallon of cum pumped out of stomach
That rumor was Rod Stewart from what I remember

at my school it was gloriously-homo Marc Almond singer for 80's synth pop duo Soft Cell.
"he was in a car accident and when he was at the hospital they pumped his stomach and he had 10 different types of spunk in his stomach"
That and the Richard Gere "gerbil in his ass for sexual pleasure" rumor.
Also hear it was Prince that removed a rib for self sucking.
I was a kid in the 80's in Scotland for reference.

>gallon of cum pumped out of her stomach when she was 15
Never heard this about Britney, but the "cum pumped out of the stomach" rumor has been used on so many people for decades.
I think it was first in Kenneth Anger's "Hollywood Babylon"

Zoomer here. Did millennials really just tell each other the same unsubstantiated bullshit to each other and giggle without verifying anything with a quick search online?

Are you all retarded...

I wouldn't say a thing to them. I would listen to what they had to say

Attached: 1024.jpg (1200x1200, 105.74K)

It was Rod Stewart first

I thought Paul Pfeiffer cuted his own dick?

This rumor has been around for decades going back as far as being about Marc Bolan
Cut it out with this 'psy op' Mandela effect bullshit

member that S shit we drew in our books

Attached: s.png (800x450, 49K)

Attached: cd80873cc7c09f92a6a9c19fdef34014.jpg (425x315, 30.93K)

why did he do it bros?