It's not fair

It's not fair

Attached: Trevor_Moore_crop.jpg (220x315, 16.06K)

he knew too much

F

we got the bad end, bros :(

not about balcony safety

RIP brother

Attached: 1656732601123.jpg (639x592, 63.36K)

>comedian dies drowning in his own alcoholic vomit
pottery

He didn't want to be here.

I can understand that.

I miss him. The Story of Our Times still cracks me up

Atleast he died sucking his own dick.

Attached: 20220701_090025.jpg (500x133, 26.88K)

never was fren

>one of the reasons mental illness has been rising
It isn't rising, the scope of diagnoses has simply ballooned to capture more people.

Please tell me more how we aren't going more an more insane.

Attached: fuck america.webm (360x360, 2.29M)

Well, did he cum or what?

What, you think the Devil lives in some sort of condo down in Florida? Yeah-huh. See, see, the thing about people like you is that you think that the Devil lives in some sort of houseboat just drinkin’ daiquiris and listenin’ to Jimmy Buffet. People like you think that the Devil lives in some sort of abandoned railroad car just travelin’ from state to state eatin’ sardines out of a can and tellin’ stories to strangers and pettin’ his scraggly little dog that he has. See, people like you think that the Devil lives in some sort of magical hot air balloon kingdom where he just zooms around on a Segway scooter and watches soap operas and does Sudoku. People like you think that the Devil lives in some sort of rundown laundry detergent factory where he just eats candy canes out of a box that he has and he just writes short stories and twirls his hair. See, people like you think that the Devil is some sort of stowaway on Paul Simon’s tour bus just travelin’ across America and eatin’ Teddy Grahams and when people fall asleep spittin’ in their ears. See, people like you think that the Devil lives on some jewel-encrusted surfboard just floatin’ in the middle of a wave pool just readin’ romance novels and thinkin’ about boys. People like you think that the Devil lives on a Hollywood movie studio set that’s made to look like a World War II fighter jet and he just lounges around all day gettin’ baked and callin’ his friends and hangin’ up on ‘em.

Attached: devil.png (412x352, 302.63K)

So shitty. Didn't know the guy but even a year later this hits different. Unlike other "celebrity" deaths, I can't seem to shake the feeling it gave me.

Most people are sane, they just go along with what the government/media says they should. Insane people convincing populations to follow their whims has happened many times in history, you're just living through yet another one. Doesn't mean everyone's insane, they're just compliant.

Attached: c2d.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

I think Trevor and Norm where the only comedians I really liked. I grew up on WKUK and Trevor was always my favourite. Norm was in a different league from all famous comedians he used to work with. I guess I like Sam Hyde as well, but I'm not going to get sad whenever he dies. His comedy days are long gone

eatshit glownigger

Attached: 43642727.png (469x452, 212.33K)

Le ebin based mutt educating the evil wypipo and checking their privilege.

Really shitty way to go and it's seemed like WKUK was about to have a post Covid comeback too. Chalk him up as a Covid death for all I care, that lockdown didn't help anyone with alcoholism.

So when my kid dresses up like iron man I gotta call him Mr. Stark or what?

Gotta emphasize the YOUUoouu
More

They wanted to do a few more movies at least. I could also see them later reuniting for a sketch show when they got even older like Kids in the Hall is doing.

s-hole

Attached: hole.png (590x590, 918.07K)