If you were in charge of the Luna Lovegood spin off film, what would you have done with it?

If you were in charge of the Luna Lovegood spin off film, what would you have done with it?

Attached: ll.jpg (914x1318, 1.09M)

Luna performs an experimental bout of magic and turns Draco into a girl.

Attached: 1312312.jpg (480x720, 28.88K)

Something to do with her family name

JK Rowling wouldn't allow it

Have Ginny killed off like the coalburning whore deserved

You're not even trying

I'd have redone the whole franchise. Draco is a girl, Voldemort never appears but all his minions think he's back and start doing their weird shit in actuality Voldemort is dead and has been since he tried to kill Harry and his "resurrection" is a ploy by Wormtail who pretends he's back and the Death Eaters start fighting simply out of fear and stop once everyone realizes they've been duped and Harry and Luna start dating.

Attached: luna9.jpg (1920x1280, 265.59K)

Attached: fem draco.jpg (1200x1100, 952.87K)

>raped to death by a gang of nargles

nice

i'd film her bouncing on my dick if you know what i mean

She was 15 at the time

Firstly, I would thank God that Luna cast herself out of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1626214796574.jpg (1616x2864, 2.25M)

yeah too old

hope you get lots of upvotes bro

Nargles… lots of nargles…

kys

Hairy lesbianism, lots of armpit hair and leg hair licking, pissing, etc.

Based

Just a nude scene (maybe multiple)
It wouldn't be anything sexual and might play into her weirdness in someway (like pubes in a funny shape, random nudity, shower habits, etc.). This would in turn make it even hotter.
There will also be a scene where she has to piss outside and you get full movie of her bare ass plus she won't wear panties in most episodes.

Body hair is a masculine trait. If you're into hairy "women", just admit you're a fag and move on.

Her and a pack of magically horny male centaur

I would pic related

Attached: 16565685053522356394829415070734.jpg (1032x741, 62.19K)

Not into hairy women but aren't we all fags anyway?

I'd have her investigate wizard conspiracies that are obviously muggle inventions like airplanes while simultaneously having cryptids be explained by magic phenomenon.

No.

it wont be a harry potter-esque magical adventure film so much as it will be a 3 hour, unedited video of myself and evana lynch (in character as luna lovegood) having intense, passionate intercourse in the missionary position, with much kissing, hand holding and eye contact, culminating in an intense cry-gasm for her wherein i ejaculate inside her and get her pregnant