Why did hollywood abandon him?

why did hollywood abandon him?

Attached: ABF59C4E-3325-440C-87C0-D44A7825FF0B.jpg (1200x1728, 201.31K)

WORLDCLASS HAYAK?

What was that like?

he's known for being a sassy bitch on set... don't know if that has anything to do with it

Motherless Brooklyn

He's a diva that's an absolute pain in the ass to work with and insists on trying to have some direct control over a film's production once they've started shooting.

>isn't charismatic enough to be recognized as a good person to work with
>Is a good actor but isn't widely recognized as such outside film buff circles
>Doesn't have a huge name recognition so it isn't an asset to movie
>Not sexy or hot, just not ugly
>Not ugly or funny looking, just barely not ugly
>Isn't top of the crop of actors, other men can out act him
>A diva and asshole to co-workers
>Demands high pay while not offsetting his cost by his fame
>Tries to out direct, produce and write people that are actually in those positions, and isn't good at any of those things
>Can't do accents or impressions, basically only can do his voice.

he wants to make good movies, because he's certainly not doing it for the money.

You know why...

Attached: derek-vinyard.jpg (790x350, 30.57K)

I can tell you have put thought into this.

KEK because he's not a fucking retarded mutt ape fucking baboon. He's type is not in demand these days.
Also he can act.

should've played ball with marvel

Primal Fear was amazing

He doesn't need the money, he was investing in a bunch of tech companies ages ago. He has a net worth of around $300 million.

who would know some producers and directors post here
you sound ass hurt

This. He's notoriously hard to work with. On The Incredible Hulk, he was apparently a huge pain in the ass and kept questioning basic shit about the movie. Like continually asking why he had to be green and saying it would be too goofy if he was green and why not just regular skin tone. I don't think he was familiar with the character

that's what i'm saying, he's loaded already so he just does whatever the fuck he wants

He got married

Attached: sb1.jpg (973x544, 126.07K)

I read the opposite, that he's a big Hulk fan, very familiar with the comics, and had a very specific vision for how the movie should be in his mind, which made him clash a lot with the other staff.

Ah k.

He always struck me as a real piece of shit asshole who happened to be a good actor.
Probably a huge pain the ass to work with, and he just doesn't have the sheer charisma and drive to get away with that. Acting good just isn't enough when you're a motherfucker. You have to have chad energy to go with it, and he never really had that.

This. Never go full rapedbitch. Your days are numbered. Just look at Tim Robbins. Went full rapedbitch in Shawshank, now he's a communist who gets no work.

I remember him complaining in the Joe Rogan interview how his movie took such a long time to get funded.

well it's a good thing we have you here to judge this actor

just because he's got the money doesn't mean he wants to spend it.

Welcome to public forums, dumbass. You wanted to know why he's not getting work? That's why. You can only get away with being hard to work with if you're pulling numbers like fucking Brando or Cruise. Otherwise you get dumped eventually.

What movie?

If an actor came on set one day handing other actors a "rewritten" scene he did i would drop him too. Its amazing he got as many roles as he did, if he wants to direct then be a director. Oh yeah, we saw how shit his directing was with motherless brooklyn, though credit to him for trying to make a noir in current year
>ruins the ending by refusing the film it
Hes a fucking loser

Robbins just had the bad luck of ascending at the same time as Tom Hanks, and Hollywood only needed one guy that looked like that.

andy dufresne was never raped
he always resisted, even if it meant getting pummeled

user, that just means they tenderized him before fucking him.

he has bitch face
don't trust no lips

why don't you get 'struck' in the fucking head and die
you don't know anything about Edward
you aren't his fucking friend or relative
just proceed to gobble up whatever stupid hollywood bullshit you hear and parrot it until the day you fucking die, i guess
i'm sorry that you turned out to be such a useless piece of human garbage with no achievements or productions, but that doesn't give you the right to splay out your envies

>who happened to be a good actor
I seriously don't understand how people can be bad actors. I see terrible acting and just dont get how they are so bad. I basically act every day i go out and just pretend to have a personality, its so easy. These people have someone else writing their character for them and can't even read lines convincingly?
Hardest part of acting would probably be ignoring the camera

>why don't you get 'struck' in the fucking head and die
Lay off the scotch, Edward.

Calm down, Edward.

loved you in Primal Fear, man.

He even joked about it himself at some award ceremony. He knows hes tough to work with

Edward you used to chimp out in motherless brooklyn threads too

>After the attack, "the Sisters never laid a finger on Andy again".
it's pretty clear he wasn't raped in either the movie or the book