What are some other time travel kinos? I'm getting tired of watching this once a month

What are some other time travel kinos? I'm getting tired of watching this once a month.
Bonus points for time-loops

Attached: file.png (404x333, 188.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/culture/movies/g3086/best-time-travel-movies/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=arb_ga_pop_m_bm_prog_org_us_g3086&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtvqVBhCVARIsAFUxcRsku7sLKkB8EoX_Gkw03WRImY8yT5l-4lM5-dz6BtpaxTOLwMQfp-4aAjruEALw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure you've seen it, but Edge of Tomorrow. Kino Cruise.

>catched

How many loops would you wait before start raping women? I think I would wait 51 loops to make sure it won't stop.

Palm Springs

zero loops

>Looper with Bruce Willis
>FreeJack with Emilio Estevez, Mick Jagger and Anthony Hopkins

I'm sure you've seen it, but Edge of Tomorrow. Kino Cruise.

12 Monkeys with Bruce Willis and
Brad Pitt.

Likewise. I'd definitely start small with petty theft, maybe some harassment stuff. I'd test the waters with getting into a fight with someone to see how I recover. It would definitely be a couple of months, and I would certainly plan it out perfectly. That way, if by chance the next day *does* come, there would be little evidence. I'm sure within years I'd be a lot less careful.

It's not about time loops, it's about covid.

>12 monkeys
OP asked for time travel, not black actors

>Rape 3 women in one day
>Wake up, the day has repeated
>Rape everything
>Loop ends after you've commit the most atrocious and calculated route where in one day you rape the entire population of the town
>Arrested and tried for a mass rape higher than any mass shooting in recorded history

>not watching it every day pretending that you're also stuck in a loop

popularmechanics.com/culture/movies/g3086/best-time-travel-movies/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=arb_ga_pop_m_bm_prog_org_us_g3086&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtvqVBhCVARIsAFUxcRsku7sLKkB8EoX_Gkw03WRImY8yT5l-4lM5-dz6BtpaxTOLwMQfp-4aAjruEALw_wcB

Timecop, with Jean Claude Vandam

Dark

source code

I'm OP from the future. guys it's really important that you stop posting ITT before you all grgeeeasaaaaaaaaaa

RIP

Attached: Dawn-of-Justice.png (1400x700, 1.37M)