Is Connie John Redcorn's kid too?

Is Connie John Redcorn's kid too?

Attached: 291446258_3225303771077895_7432477936963618559_n.jpg (1080x1080, 104.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/64MkJ1fe46c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

The episode where she hangs with Bobby all day but then holds Joseph’s hand when they’re stuck in the cave was a massive red pill to my 12 year old psyche

Good ol' KotH red pilling millions

it really is god's cartoon

Attached: redcuck.png (1769x1346, 2.24M)

for me it was the episode where hank is horrified at w.'s weak handshake and loses all respect for him. not really a "redpill", but it stuck with me for life how important a firm handshake with eye contact is as a man.

No, that’s a lesson. That’s different than the Connie holding Joseph’s hand over Bobbies, even when she doesn’t like Joseph

that's probably why i said it wasn't really a redpill

Gross

It wasn’t really a red pill

yeah that's what i said

yea but not really

Bobby is actually pretty successful with girls after he and Connie break up. More successful than Joseph at any rate.

used to hate koth growing up. but now that im older i cant believe how little i appreciated it

It's more of a filter, really.
You deliberately give weak handshakes so that people who care about trivial bullshit will leave you alone.

Oh lord, don't do this in a job interview. Every male interviewer cares about this, and I swear my handshake and not my resume has gotten me employed every time.

>t. limp wristed girly man rationalizing why real men don't respect "him"

No Kahn moved into the neighborhood you retard.

youtu.be/64MkJ1fe46c

Nah, that’s dumb. On the contrary though when you shake hands with a guy and you can tell he’s trying to recruit every fiber of forearm muscle to crush your hand into oblivion it’s a good sign that he’s extremely insecure in his masculinity.