Black replaces a redhead

>black replaces a redhead

Attached: 94B35F39-CB66-448C-ACE5-01029A12F1B6.jpg (1200x675, 85.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a13WnqsRc5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jewess replaces a white chick

Attached: Jewesses.webm (1104x1200, 2.99M)

neither of them are the real yellow wiggle
and why is the new one an african-american esque mutt, we don't even them in australia.

Gingers are niggers

>woman replaces a white man

why are you so racist and antisemitic?

youtube.com/watch?v=a13WnqsRc5g

Can she play drums though?

>and why is the new one an african-american esque mutt, we don't even them in australia.
Less than 2% of our population is African born with most of that being white South Africans that got out when shit was hitting the fan.

I need a jewess gf NOW

Dads only watched Wiggles because Emma would occasionally jiggle her tits and upskirt every now and then. Basically a hot cock tease, but this ugly ass teen abo looking negro has killed any interest in the show. When my kids ask to watch it, I beat then senseless and force them to watch the Emma episodes

Shut up, abo

Only Australians are allowed to like the Wiggles

>singing about fruit salad yet again

Wow, time to come up with some new material guys

Yes, and watch the Wiggles become instantly more unpopular. Kids understand which one is better to look at

There was never an upskirt, she was always wearing pants. And her tits never jiggled. She was locked down.

Ive watched the same shit 2000 times, enough to spot certain things. Plus I've been to all the live shows in the front with my kids, so enough to have a cheeky perv. I saw enough, and I was drunk too. She wore a blue g string which i caught the top half of while she was dancing to Papadums

4>9>3>1>2>6>8>7>5

>look this word up
>white australians actually live and breed with these things
do australians really?

>white australians actually live and breed with these things
I've literally never seen a mixed couple where one of them was aboriginal and they have been priced out of any of the decent places to live.

They used to look like chads before the anglos showed up and force fed them corn syrup

>there's 8 wiggles now
>More than half are diversity hires
>Ask my Jewish gf why they're doing this
>She says "you know why"

Attached: 1651522847144.gif (720x405, 1.31M)

No, fuck no. All abos live in shanty car parks with their 100 fatherless menace kids robbing and looting everything in their path. They are the niggas of niggers and are a shit stain on society, never in the history of Australia has their been an female abo above 3/10 attractive scale