Meow

Attached: 20180521195827-gary-spongebob.jpg (2000x1334, 249.12K)

>Spongebob premiered 23 years ago
>I remember the initial promos for it vividly and was going into middle school

Attached: img.png (259x256, 92.39K)

Fuck you. My favorite cartoon in the world was buried for this.

Attached: 06898432-AA67-4B8E-BD7C-D816F5B52DE5.jpg (1000x750, 34.33K)

I remember most 90s shows, who is this. Almost looks like an angry beavers character

at least you got to watch it when it started
my mom thought spongebob wasn't appropriate for me
luckily I got to watch it online years later

Attached: R (45).jpg (716x531, 142.13K)

I remember writing in to the network demanding they cancel this shitty show.

yeah pre-movie it was pretty good. I was already getting too old for cartoons as spongebob aired which is pretty crazy. By then I was moving on to cartoon network cartoons which seemed "edgier" and there was toonami

If you didn't image search it then that was a good guess. Angry beavers was peak 90's kids show kino

I was right it is an angry beavers character

I'm good

Any Forums

google image search gave me nothing

I'm just that good with 90s/early 2000s nostalgia as I'm obsessed with it and rewatch shit down to old commercials constantly. The animation style looked like angry beavers

main reason is I hate my current existence and the country's current state

Any Forums is about ALL television or film cartoon or otherwise. Any Forums is just about cartoons. For example if you couldn't make a Breaking Bad thread on Any Forums but you could make a South Park thread on Any Forums because it falls into the category.

I will beat you to death

>remember when cartoon network changed their logo to just CN
>remember when fosters home first came out
>that was 18 years ago
Oh no...

>doesn't that sound like fun Gary?
>meow NO.
kino

>remember when cartoon network didn't even have any original shows yet
>remember the Moxxy Show
>remember watching the pilots to Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, PPG, Cow & Chicken, Billy & Mandy, KND, and Courage on What A Cartoon! show
>remember when Nickelodeon had looney tunes/tiny toons, animaniacs, inspector gadget, garfield, charlie brown, chipmunks, and yogi bear reruns
>remember the initial promos for angry beavers and hey arnold
>remember when Rugrats came back after initially ending in season 3
>remember when Disney Channel had tons of third party content including yogi bear, pink panther, Rankin & Bass movies, Don Bluth movies, lots of black and white shows on at night
>remember the live airing of the first Disney Channel Original Movie Under Wraps
>remember my Disney VHS' telling me about Disney's latest movie, the Lion King
>remember seeing Beauty and the Beast in theaters
>remember when Disney Channel didn't have any ads and had music videos/fun promos and segments between shows where ads would have been
>remember when Pokemon was on syndicated reruns on your local network and the series reset when Charmander evolved to Charmeleon
>remember when Ocean Dub DBZ aired at 5:30am on UPN on weekends before it was even on toonami
>remember star wars pre-prequels and even pre-special edition

Attached: 15c00ab700845ef081e5a9aedf4c36bb5a7b4603_full.jpg (184x184, 16.43K)

Gonna guess you're about 34?

that's my exact age, yes. Good job.

My earliest SpongeBob memory was in 2002 when the super hero/justice league parody episode was new

Attached: 826.png (600x800, 25.6K)

Meow

Attached: MEOW.jpg (320x240, 8.79K)

I'm and that's pretty much when I stopped watching it regularly

Miāo

Attached: 16e596ef9955095e3.jpg (468x468, 24.2K)

fuckin carney