Why does no one learns African languages like Swahili, Yoruba, or Afrikaans ?

Why does no one learns African languages like Swahili, Yoruba, or Afrikaans ?

Attached: 1662169500845315.jpg (443x504, 28.28K)

Stop making threads retard

Never

Now fuck

Afrikaans is just Dutch, so there's no point when you can just learn normal Dutch. I've heard of some people who learned Swahili, it's spoken jn several East African countries like Kenya and Tanzania.

im learning swahili you dumb fk how about you lurk in /lang/ for sometimes before you open your mouth.

in*

A surprising amount of Italians speak twi better then me.

Say Sneed&feed in Swahili

sema sneed n feed katika ksiwahili

Stop using Google translate fat fuck

namna gani, unaanza kujifunza lugha yoyote, badala ya kuandika nyuzi pumbavu kama hii.

Because I don't live in Africa and I assume those are all primarily spoken languages, with little in the way of literature or any other form cultural output. I might be wrong though

this is a very dangerous way of thought because it belittles minority languages that have the misfortune of being extremely similar to an established language backed by a nation-state but are in fact just as heckin' valid

Occitan and Arpitan are real languages, chud

Why would anyone learn a non-european language lol

The sheer irony of a Frenchman saying this lmao.

You mean non Africans not speaking African languages or Africans not learning African ones and linguistic shifts to Euro ones? Those are two different things.

Option A

most people teach languages for economic reason (work retard), so teaching swahili or other shit is just pointless.

>so teaching swahili or other shit is just pointless.
It's pretty important if you are working in East Africa.

Because in several parts of Africa expats and others know the locaks with switch to their language or dialect instead if say the reverse in other states where not knowing the local language is a handicap.