Gets bullied by drunken frat boys

>gets bullied by drunken frat boys

Attached: 16907CF4-7DCF-49B6-9EE1-C1D00331FEB0.jpg (320x180, 9.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0RGOmt-M9FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In all fairness. He was a tall spry gook.

He bullied them and then they got butthurt. It was 9 on 1.

Big cat(the host) was doing nothing to stop it kek
>say it Shane
>say it Shane

well he is a crypto leftist after all like almost all millennials in his age range

Post the link to whatever the fuck you're talking about

Just a bunch of drunk frat boys yelling over each other as Gillis just looks around

I'm just here to say nigger.

barstools kinda gay

Kinda? More like extremely

youtu.be/0RGOmt-M9FY

wheen?

Jesus fucking Christ that was the stupidest shit on a podcast I ever saw.

Attached: 1506042876738.png (517x326, 7.69K)

Shane dawg i'm actually curious about your order could you post it here for us thanks bro

I like how he kept saying it over and over. It was truly funny the first 80 times

>20 retards shouting over each other
>Most just repeating themselves trying to be heard
>Shane just ice cold locks that Asian shit down

Never heard of barstool before. I can't believe podcasts are even a thing. Just hours of people talking about nothing. Who the fuck wastes their time like this.

bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, bro, dude, !

Ambushed?

FIGHT & YOU ARE TANKED.

Fuck gooks.

BARSTOOLE IS POURTNOY. THE REST START WARS LIKE THIS?

Hilarious.

fuck it anyone want to start a comedy group? I have some pretty good sketch ideas.

I'm down

I gotcha group right here

what a weak ass bit. if you're gonna go stunt boy at least commit to it.

he looked so scared kek imagine how he would look if it was an actually intimidating person