So why were Military Police fighting the Army in Stranger Things 4?

I'm confused. We had a firefight between dudes in MLP helmets and the army.

Attached: Stranger_Things_logo.png (728x400, 156K)

Well?

To kill 11.

But I have another question, I didn't get why Vecna had to sacrifice all these people. Was that a psycopath thing or he really needed the sacrifices?

in the real world the corpses become portals/tears

unironically who cares

but why?

>MLP helmets

Attached: b6e880c4-8e9c-4d3a-9029-2db6ee871362.235185603d9716db9841c7ae723e80b4.jpg (612x612, 31.58K)

Inter government spook shit has always been a thing. Back before the CIA there was the OSS which was literally metal gear patriots bullshit where they were allowed to do whatever the fuck they wanted with unlimited funding. By 1986 Delta Force had been fully established for nearly a decade and Army spooks shooting CIA spooks wasn't anything new.

But weren't these all US army?

I was confused too. I’m not sure the group who’s keeping eleven is affiliated with the military anymore. They’re using a refurbished base and owens (brenner too?) are not on the government’s good side. It seems that they formed their own little thing, and I guess MP gear is what they had lying around from before.

[insert your own head canon here]

yes typical military police gear

>So why were Military Police fighting the Army in Stranger Things 4?
General blames the events happening in Hawkins on the science experiments that took place there and wants to kill Eleven because he thinks she's gone rogue and is killing people/opening portals.

uh...
uhhhhh
it just does, okay?!

No idea, being mindflayed with psychic powers bridges the worlds somehow.

I thought they explained it as, he mindfucks them so hard it tears a hole between worlds.

This show is fucking stupid, and anyone expecting a decent plot needs to go back to Africa.

dont try so hard to fit in

Government infighting is a tale as old as time.
In Nazi Germany there were frequent fights between the Waffen SS and the Wehrmacht over who had authority over what.
In the Soviet Union, the NKVD (KGB) troops also frequently butted heads with the Red Army and would get pretty tense over things.

Writing is shit
Acting is shit
And it's only getting fucking worse. 1st season was magical. And it should've stopped there. Max season 2. But they keep on milking and milking and milking. Season 5 - every actor is +20 years, writing is done by paralyzed hamster, shoved into amy shumers ass

Yes but this is the US Army a single organization

I wish the show would stop trying to be "fun" and take itself a bit more seriously
But I must be the minority because the normies seem to love it
Loved season 1, been pretty mediocre since