I want to watch a cute show. One that will leave me feeling satisfied and happy, with a warm feeling in my heart...

I want to watch a cute show. One that will leave me feeling satisfied and happy, with a warm feeling in my heart. Something to watch before bed to put me in a relaxed mood.

Attached: 1634582671629.jpg (2048x1365, 761.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanuts_filmography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Dave" doesn't have moe shit but it's an uplifting happy ending movie.
It was my Dad's favorite b/c he was a cynical hardboiled Washington DC suit and he loved the hopeful sincerety.
Plus Kevin Kline is an underrated performer.
>Hail to the Chief, he's the one we all say "hail" to
>Hail to the Chief because he keeps himself so clean
>He's got the power
>Because he's in the shower....
Love that movie

Attached: ghibli.jpg (500x750, 113.46K)

Laid-Back Camp.

Attached: Laid-Back-Camp.jpg (1920x1080, 329.18K)

Will check this out, sounds interesting.

You're looking for an unpozzed show with a young white girl as a protagonist. Surprisingly there aren't that many that survived the transition to the digital high definition era.

This show is cute

Attached: FEF00BF7-E795-4137-9FEE-3BED0F61113F.jpg (258x387, 19.34K)

It doesnt go out of its way to be cute. But its good dumb lovely nothingness.

Attached: 22246_azumanga-daioh-ludzie-napis.jpg (1024x768, 382.32K)

Lambchops play-along

A Place Further Than the Universe
I refuse it, fuck that piece of shit author

Cute movies don't exist in western cinema or any western literature for that matter because every writer is taught from the beginning that every story should be based around a conflict. Conflict oriented storytelling is all writers can make which means we can't make comfy stories

But in Japan they wrote stories using a concept called Kishōtenketsu. A 4 point structure using "intro>development>twist>reconciliation"

Furthermore, the genre you're looking for is called "iyashikei". Literally called "healing". It's a genre that's about showing beautiful happy world's that help you feel content. Stories will romanticize everyday beauty such as making breakfast for loved ones or walking through the park. They don't focus on conflict, they're just there to remind you of life's beauty.

Essentially anything from studio Ghibli works. Pride and prejudice 2005 is comfy.

Attached: Tumblr_l_32160693579829.png (351x960, 125.04K)

japan has that shit because it's a broken nation of psychopaths devoid of empathy filling the void that's missing in their lives with media instead of actually seeking it out bodily which is why they have a birthrate of like 1.2 kids per woman

at least media about doing things like murdering other people provide an outlet for something you probably don't want people doing irl.
but you don't want to reward hack people's actually GOOD instincts. that's just fucked up.

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Tenchi Muyo

Blame the Japs work environment

Disregard this post I'm Korean and get triggered by Japanese Chad's

18 again kdrama

Captain nova

So that's why ghibli movies are so aimless and boring

You got shit taste friend

Watch this comfykino and you will believe in magic again

Attached: MV5BMT.jpg (1000x1405, 151.59K)

>I refuse it, fuck that piece of shit author
what the fuck why

Peanuts movies are pretty comfy, the Western equivalent of slice of life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanuts_filmography