How to become as /fa/ as Mad Men's Don Draper? He looked great in a suit and in everyday wear

How to become as /fa/ as Mad Men's Don Draper? He looked great in a suit and in everyday wear

Attached: c6b8fd98-b1fe-4d11-ab20-fedcacaf60e1.jpg (800x450, 71.62K)

The secret to being fashionable or looking good in clothes is to just be good looking

That's because Jon Hamm looks great in a suit and in every wear

>no beer gut
>fix your gamer posture
here

>>fix your gamer posture
How to do this?

Attached: kyphosis.jpg (400x320, 92.2K)

>how to do this
Just remember your white

>cropped out the penis
Fuck you

Be 6’3”, have a good frame, be incredibly good looking and have a team of Hollywood professionals hand pick your wardrobe with high quality tailored clothes

more like Don Dripper

Attached: 1635073283443.jpg (530x680, 65.83K)

I don't know, maybe consider killing yourself. You evil piece of shit

>>no beer gut
>have a good frame, be incredibly good looking

Have you seen his thinning hair and how skinny fat he is?

Attached: don and megan on the beach.jpg (1024x768, 136.91K)

What? What is evil about my innocent question?

Don't you know, if Hollywood jews say a scumbag is good looking that means it must be true.
You know, shill. Kill yourself. There's plenty of options to do it, do it right now. Die

why did I think this was a Fallout 4 screenshot

Attached: 1633674169789.gif (220x165, 81.12K)

me on the left

Yeah this, fpbp and all. Just be attractive, you can do it user I believe in you.

user, even though I enjoy your scizoposting I'm going to keep telling you this every time. Pedophilia is worse than smoking.

>IF YOU'RE NOT AN EVIL PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE INSANE
Scum like you are what created the hellworld we live in today. Improve the world today, kill yourself
It makes sense you think child abuse is good since you hate little girls. But no, pedophilia is good and smoking is bad.

hair is irrelevant for men

t. baldy

i'd gladly give up all my hair for a couple of inches