What was the last MCU shit you saw? Be honest

What was the last MCU shit you saw? Be honest.

Attached: BB57B8A9-9084-44EA-9EFC-47B859674550.jpg (3000x2000, 447.37K)

Moon Knight

No Way Home, because of Tobey.

Ms. Marvel

The first Avengers. It was ridiculously awful. Have not bothered since and it's with mild curiosity I wonder exactly how the fuck people make themselves like it. God what an absolute puke of a movie.

I don't watch this show but everytime I see this girl I want to fuck her so bad, I want her to fart on my face non stop

Moon Knight

My shitskin quota is all used up for 2022

Was it any good? I liked the comics and I like oscar isaac but marvel is just kinda boring really. I watched the hawkeye show and remember thinking, ' this doesnt suck as much as i thought' but cant remember much else.

I saw avengers 1 in theaters and decided i didnt like marvel movies.
Watched ZSJL just for the novelty of seeing almost what his intentions were, wasn't terrible.

i've been keeping up with ms. marvel like a good little Disnoid

Iron Man
I am being honest.

Iron Man 3 when it was in theaters.
I've completely divorced myself from this shit.

The last avengers one, had to take my nephew to it cause he was nagging my sister to go watch it before someone spoiled it at school and she was busy.

Age of Loltron

Doctor Strange 2. I've only seen Wandavision of the D+ shows and skipped Eternals. Black Widow was bad and Shang Chi just ok.

Currently watching Ms. Marvel. It's not amazing but the actress is cute.

Attached: 5803_Firefox.jpg (1023x1229, 1.02M)

Endgame
With my brother

Spiderman: No Way Home. Should've quit at Avengers 2012.

Iron Man 3

The last and only one I've ever seen in a theater was the first Iron Man

It was awful.

I have free access to Disney+. so I've seen all the movies except The Eternals and Shang Chink. Not going, to, either.
I watched half of the first Loki episode and haven't bothered with any of the TV shows. Why would you?
I've never paid to see a Marvel movie, at least. Shit went downhill fast after End Game.

Attached: 1656188926307.webm (564x1024, 1.94M)

I haven’t watched any of this trash since I couldn’t sit through captain marvel rental