/tbg/ - The Boys General

OH N- Edition
Previous:

Attached: toddpunch.png (1899x798, 1.45M)

They really need to increase the bump limit

Attached: black noir abuse.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

Remember when HL fucked SB up the ass? LMAO

MM is a cuck.

Senator Neuman > Maeve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Starlight

Not a big fan of white women but Maeve is sexy

Attached: 49BC88E5-03E1-40B1-83C3-00BADD62CDB8.jpg (1600x900, 246.58K)

how are huey and butcher still alive? We've seen butcher juice at least 5 times on screen and huey 3-4 times.

When they say "lethal" do they just mean you'll die eventually? Cause I interpreted it as fall-over dead on injection.

I feel sorry for MM's actor because he has the shittiest scenes but he looks so passionate about his involvement in the show

Homolander.

From his POV, why woud he be wrong to support Homelander? Homelander is a politically neutral figure, publicly held in regard even by Democrats (hence why he was at a rally for one) and the AOC equivalent figure. MM's rants about Homelander must seem like schizo babble.

Attached: um36ki187x891.jpg (750x627, 21.5K)

>we want the Invincible Audience
>and the Furry one

Can anyone post those Instagram spoilers please ?

>Stormfront, le White rayciss Natzee, gets brutally curbstomped and humiliated
>Blue Hawk, le White rayciss Cop, gets brutally dragged across concrete and humiliated
>Random White step-father with no powers, gets brutally beaten and humiliated
Hmmm, anyone sensing a theme? Hughie, Butcher, Soldier Boy, and Homelander will be next. All will humiliated and killed.

No other show has been this predictable.

Attached: 1652824333428.gif (480x270, 3.46M)

this whole attempt to dab on republicans with their "you can't trust the mainstream media/portraying Homelander as Trump-like" shit is falling flat. If Donald Trump had literal super powers the whole world would follow everything he said. Second, they haven't provided an example of anyone in "the mainstream" talking about Soldier Boy actually being alive, because there is no televised proof that SB is alive. The mainstream belief is that he died in the 80s. It should be the fringe schizo media latching onto Starlight and promoting her over Vought/Homelander. Vought can afford to get Homelander run on Fox, CNN, and MSNBC. Only the small fringe networks are going to speak out against the megacorporation of Vought that basically owns the media. And that's why Homelander lambasting the "mainstream media" is so fucking cringe. He and Vought ARE the mainstream.

Why can't shows leak like some movies
fuck this once a week shit

Jensen Ackles just steals every scene he's in. Surprised he isn't more famous than he is. SB is a great character.

Honestly i don't care about this show, just want to spoil it, what have the been the most important events this season, i know that the boys now have superpowers and that a captain America parody is on their side (read the comic so i already know this was going to happen)

Lethality is measured when 50% of a sample die. If you are strong you can take way more of a drugs lethal dose and be fine.

It's predictable when you read the early life section of the producers

>skip starlight scnenes
>skip frenchie and kimiko scenes

At this point in basically only watching for HL, but i feel like they've done the whole mentally ill thing for too long now

Attached: jVfZSku1.jpg (1452x1825, 470.08K)

shut up faggot

>Random White step-father with no powers, gets brutally beaten
Yeah, remember when MM roundhouse kicked Todd and then punched him in the balls repeatedly? Shit was so cash...

kek

>paint white actors as le ebil nazis
>people still watch the show just for scenes with white actors