Hundreds of women on twitter saying they want to fuck pic related

>hundreds of women on twitter saying they want to fuck pic related
>but not an average looking incel

Attached: vXpoVhgvksfqigqrjUCox4-768-80.jpg (768x432, 39.41K)

Vecna is cool and has charisma, unlike you

Pic related can probably hold a conversation and a job

i can hold a conversation and have a job, but im 5'5"

Its the power.
Its why whores fucked the Watchers and birthed the nephilim

I'm 26, have a better job than 99% of Americans, have a lot of money, have male friends, live on my own, have a convertible, have hobbies, Any Forums and active. I am also a virgin.

same here bro. cashed out my crypto in 2016,bought a house and have been living off that but im socially awkward and don't really enjoy going out. tried tinder but all of those women were whores who would try to baby trap me if they found out i had money.

I've used all of those apps and it never leads to anything. I'll get matches but they all ghost before I can meet them. And then even if I do meet them and they're not way fatter/uglier than their pictures they just ghost after the first date. Idk, I think I'm going to go back to school to get an MBA, and I know I can get into a top one. Hopefully there I can meet some girls or something. Otherwise I don't see how anything will change for me any time soon. Most people who don't know me well seem to think that I must do well with girls. And even my closest friends don't think I'm a virgin, I've kissed girls and shit in front of them so they just think I'm bad with women but not a literal virgin.

considering how many people on here would fuck a monster girl given the opportunity i cant say im surprised some women would go for a pan dimensional eldrich tentacled wizard.

robots are better

>Stranger Thangs takes its enemies from Dungeons and Dragons
>Still no Beholder

piss off

behold these digits

welcome to women
if you're not attractive, all of those good qualities don't matter

funny how the gender that complains about personality the most lacks it

wasted trips

the nephilim were born from the daughters of cain and sons of seth, not angels (angels do not have animal bodies and thus could not copulate with humans)

yeah, his fucking HUMAN form, i hate people that draw conclusions like this, this is not logic, its retardation

fpbp

The average looking incel isn't dangerous, doesn't project the violence he is capable of. This is why women don't want us.

they would say Henry or 001 if they meant that

Attached: 7b1.png (604x750, 62.48K)

I am attractive though. I've been asked out by cute girls more than once in my life. In the college gym some girl came up to me cold and asked for my number, her hands trembling as she put them into her phone. In a bar once a girl came up to me ans squeezed my as and that was how she started the conversation with me. The only girl I ever went on multiple dates with told me she didn't believe I actually found her attractive because she thought I was too good looking for her. I'm no model but I'm not ugly.

i find that hard to believe

No, they want to fuck this.

Attached: 001.jpg (583x653, 67.83K)

I have no reason to lie about this shit here, in fact this is the only place I don't lie about this stuff because the thread will die and you'll never know who I am. If someone irl knew all of this about me they'd just keep judging me for it, what is wrong with user that all of this happens to him but he is still a virgin

just because i can't copulate with something doesn't mean i can't jack off to it
>biblically accurate angel.png

dont worry i believe you

Attached: Bl9nStTCIAAfpD4.jpg (599x489, 53.08K)

“Holding a job” is for retards who don’t know how to buy low sell high lmao

>ST takes enemies from D&D
>WotC legal team isnt featured once

dude, they mean the actor, the ACTOR, ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE ACTOR