Agua

Agua

Attached: 1522796665877.jpg (280x210, 9.83K)

Aint got no agua

What would you have done in his situation?
I would probably take a layer of money from the bag and leave the rest. Maybe dump it out and rip a few bands so it takes a little time for them to realize any is missing, if they don’t assume it blew away or whatever. Maybe take a couple guns for myself.

doubles por favor

quiero una fanta

Attached: 1609113505074.webm (1280x533, 1.32M)

It’s not often you see a Mexican with trips.

just take the whole thing. only reason he got caught was because he went back to give him agua 10 hours later for no reason

asks for dubs, gets trips. show me your ways mexican user

Attached: 1653360101467.jpg (472x472, 31.12K)

no tengo agua

Anyone tried that new intergalactic coke flavor? It's fucking delicious.

It's assumed you have a head start since nobody is showing up yet at the kill site.

To keep the money you'd have to drive around erraticely around city limits and stopping briefly every now and then to inspect a couple of bundles at a time for bugs and move the ones you checked into a different bag.

Eventually you'll find the bug and then maybe toss it onto a moving truck that's headed out of town or something like that.

If that's not possibly bury the money outside city limits and come back for it couple of years later.

There was a tracker in it, they would have found him at his trailer.

>I'm going to interrogate this man, my way.
>Stand there with your balls in his face.
>Man begins to cry cause he cant take the ball stink anymore.

Abandon Paco, go home empty out the contents of the bag to count the money, inspect it, and find the tracker, live happily ever after

shit I forgot about that. going back probably saved him then, got him on the run faster

Tracker seemed to be short range, less than a mile, basically chigur has to go through every town in the surrounding area, without the evidence that Llewellyn left behind by coming back for the mexicant

Its intimidation. Signifies that CIA ain't gonna fo shit to stop whatever hes about to do. And when people in cartels get skinned alive for simple infractions. Flashing some dick swagger in the face of a capo has to hurt the guys ego. Mental breakdown shit

I would have left without the money

Sorry, amigo. I ain't got no water. Neither does my trauma surgeon hunting buddy. Guess you're just outta luck.

Best thing to do imho is to grab the bag with the money, hop on the closes train and lock yourself in the restroom sifting through the money until you find the tracker. Dump it through the window and get off the train and take the next train back.

Even if there's someone following you chances are they will not board the train in time or figure out you are taking a train at all.
After you're on it, there's a low chance you'll stay within tracker range for long and the train ride will give you enough time to check the contents of the bag and dump it for another bag and find the tracker.