Mogs every other actor (male AND female) in existence

>mogs every other actor (male AND female) in existence
how did he do it?

Attached: 1656725890039.jpg (500x710, 74.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TrgQxf3lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By abandoning his family

it's insane how that was considered a top male body, now in 2022 people would just laugh at him, what the fuck went so wrong with the media?

fuck off he looks like Joe Biden

Still looks good tho

Richard Burton and Paul Newman were better.

I know but look at someone like Chris Hemsworth, now top males bodies are supposed to look like that? it's fucking insane.

>people would laugh at him
No, they would kneel and worship him you skinnyfat nigger

Idk, I don't think regular men take celebrities that seriously. Women I can see it, every one of them wanted to look like Angelina Jolie back then. Also, regular women are freaked out by roided freaks, they just want you to look good as a natty. Not even these capeshit actors want to look like that big once they're done with a movie

>being racist in the current year

Brando had one of the most interesting lives in Hollywood history. I like that he was close friends with MJ right before he died

Rock Hudson mogged all.

Bitch, please.

Attached: tumblr_luw7tsROBx1qz4bylo1_500.jpg (500x375, 70.95K)

Unironically sucking dick

/thread

Attached: 1655680875831.jpg (1128x1578, 135.16K)

yup

Attached: Paul+Newman+on+Boat.png (1150x1170, 522.88K)

when will my little sisters, 16 and 20, stop lusting over asian men and start lusting over men like this guy?

50 eggs.

this. imagine being the 2 cucks above saying "newman" when he couldn't even eat 50 eggs in one sitting. bunch of phonies.

Lean and slightly muscular with a handsome face is the ideal male body according to women. The only ones impressed by roided out freaks are little boys and gay men.

Attached: 1606157115380.jpg (720x960, 63.54K)

Rich Piana. Fifty eggs.

this. no one has yet to compete with him.

>gook
hahahahahaa

t. kpop poster

He do be gookin doh

When they hit puberty

American stud and an English rose.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TrgQxf3lk